software.nasa.gov/software/GSC-16689-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Multi-Aircraft Control System (MACS) Software
U.S. Government Purpose Release

Thanks for nothing. :^^^)

Who fucking cares.

>0 results found for amiga.
not even any of their control software from the 90's? fuck that

Probably because they still depend on those things.

I mean, how shit would it be if some cunt set a dish up and fucked with satellites doing research?

Retroactively open-sourcing in-use code is dangerous at best of times.

NASA isn't even real, you dumbass. It's a military proxy organisation that creates prototype rockets to further wage war on earth because when they went to space they discovered the earth was actually flat and have been covering it up ever since

*tips le fedora*

That isn't a fedora tier post. Yours is. NASA is a fucking satanic jew front militarized organization. Its all a lie, and you're stupid enough to believe if. Though to be frank, 90% of people also fall for it. Its all a lie, an illusion.

But NASA us horrible when it comes to creating rockets.

Oh, so this is what apple shills meant when they said that NASA uses Macs?

DELET

which 3d software do they use to fake their moon pictures, mars pics, earth pics etc...?
do you guys think they use Blender?

as far as I can tell, it's all nonfree crapware for wangblows.

and you still have to 'request it'

waste of time.

It requires registration. Botnet.

>all these interesting topics
>I'm not specialized in anything
>I'm practically useless
>tfw no gf too
I got depressed.

Now we just need to wait for software.nsa.gov/

>moon pictures, mars pics, earth pics etc...?
Those are practical effects.
Models and elaborate sets.

I like the descripton of their unit testing framework on that site: software.nasa.gov/software/GSC-16689-1

"This approach is much different than the Flight Software Branch's historical approach to unit testing that creates a log file that requires developer analysis in order to determine whether a test passed or failed."

That's a fucking lie user.
also lies

Where did all the flat earther and moon landing hoax retards come from? You guys are the biggest jokes.

It's a bigger joke to think we will ever create a device with enough upward thrust to penetrate God's crystal spheres.

Don't be user, there is a purpose for all of us. Even those of us like you and me.
Just check the history, a lot of very important people in science and tech were autistic/antisocial/weird beside their brilliant research, and they still came through somehow. Therefor there must be a purpose for all of us, and space of all places is great for our kind. we just have to keep on keeping on.

Fucking cool. Have a bump