IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Wow 10-15 fps what a difference

Almost the difference between just playing vidya and streaming the vidya you're playing.

>Comparing workstation cpu to gaming

It beats the shit out of the intel line up in almost every non gaming task.

>But but look it has 1-5 frames less in these games.

So? People do not only game. If you wanted a gaming cpu then wait for the r3 r5 line up and see if those are any good if not go with the massively priced down skylake/kabylake

Gamerfag, little gaming baby, back to keep wasting your time on virtual cocaine.

This chart will never fail to make me laugh.

Ryzen is dead on arrival.

Someone needs to round up all the Sup Forumsiggers.

>j-just wait for drivers

Lol every fucking time

now imagine streaming with that performance kek

Are these results to be bad? R7 is not even primarily geared towards gaming in the first place.

Lmao fuck man.

Pic still goddamn relevant.

A $500 Ryzen CPU is getting beat by a $160 Intel CPU

Yes it's bad.

Hopefully 7700k price drop soon lol

>drivers for cpu
Leave this board

Except in this image intel should be saying "make more sockets".

Its an analogy simpleton

so true lol

I don't use the PC for gaming but I still think it is bad performance comparing prices with Intel, and that AMD is not able to market Ryzen in a proper manner. These are facts.

well, one could say "wait for the new directShit 27. It will be better for multicore cpus".

I wonder if people have ever tried to code something in low level OpenGL or Direct3D. Those subsystems do most of the parallelism on the GPU level, don't work well with multithreading on the CPU level/they often work even faster if a single thread is feeding them instructions, and in many cases you can make it much worse by multithreading them. In many game genres it's simply bad design to not go largely single threaded when all you do is feed extremely simple stuff to an extremely paralleled GPU pipeline.
People should shake their heads when others suggest that games can become a lot more multithreaded on the CPU level since in most cases the most you can subthread is something like a sound engine that won't be more than 2% of your load.
PS. Some benchmark reviewers are so clueless that they bottleneck their GPUs and then pretend that they do a CPU test. The entire point is to test the CPU bottlenecks when you test CPUs. If you don't, you practically do motherboard testing

With drivers optimized for older AMD architectures (bulldozer), this shouldn't be surprising.

Like it shouldn't surprise anyone when in the coming weeks updated drivers with ryzen optimizations are released, and they perform considerably better.

>Ryzen dead on release
People were right to say Ryzen was only worth it for Intel price drops

I decided that I'll buy a 1700, with a B350 or MAYBE a X370 mobo and initially 16GB of DDR4 3200Mhrz.

All the retards here that think that most people that do seriously vidya just have the game open and nothing else are delusional. Typically I have 3 games open at the same time while having about 10-15 tabs, watching a movie or listening to music.

I need those threads and extra power. Thank you blessed AMD.