Reminder that the 1800X, 1700X and 1700 are all sold out and are only being resold by scalpers at 15-20% higher prices

Reminder that the 1800X, 1700X and 1700 are all sold out and are only being resold by scalpers at 15-20% higher prices.

Also note that the initial shipment of all 3 chips before the 27th of February was 1 million, no doubt half of that directly going the US.

It's a flop guys.
We did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBHjtCXhU&feature=youtu.be&t=1264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people are already cancelling their orders so...
not to mention AMD misled their fans again.

redpill me on these cpus. im actually lookin to throw together a build now. was gonna go witha 6700k but then saw these on passmark

seems good price performance no?

>We did it.

Who did what?

>people are already cancelling their orders so...
>that's why there's no CPUs from first party sellers anymore

Were you called special when you were young?

This isn't surprising, it's the performance a 6900k for half the price and much lower power consumption.
They're only not all that good for games, but for workstation shit they're efficient and great value.

wait for a week or 2 for bios updates to go out, shit is buggy as fuck

They're good chips if you need a workstation. If you're looking for gaming you should really go for a chip with fewer cores but they can do that too.

should i just get a 6700k and call it a day?

For fucking what? Jesus everyone has something they mostly do with their computer, faceshit, email, browsing, gaming, rendering, etc etc.

WHAT

Depends on your needs.

If you are a gamer, yes, if not, depends.

Australia still has 1700 and 1800x in stock
Only the 1700x sold out

>Who did what?

OP is pretending he had a small effect on the real world. He's obviously delusional.

just gaming. only caveat is i play games in 5760x1080 (triple screen) a lot

i don't really do anything else but game

is the 7700k better for gaming?

and ill be using a 980ti until the 1080ti comes out

At that resolution you can get a 7700k or a 1700x and you'd get the same FPS.

AMD scammed a million people

youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBHjtCXhU&feature=youtu.be&t=1264

There will be class action lawsuits about this

Intel really blew intel the fuck out with their high end ryzen chip. Thing is a God send for workstation and production workloads. Prepare for everyone to drop Intel the next few years if Intel still wants to be a jew and keep paying off prebuilt manufacturers to only ship Intel based systems instead of dropping cpu prices.

For right now, the 7700k is the better buy.

In a year from now, two years from now 4 cores might not be enough.

Which means new motherboard, and chip.

With AMD that means jist a chip.

The choice is yours.

cool i think im gonna go with the 7700k. really don't want to deal with issues with the amd side of things as the chipset/mobos are new

gonna start gooling and figure out most stable motherboard that can max overclock the 7700k. i guess its not hard to hit 5ghz

Yeah. Everyones just splitting hairs over hypothetical work flows and even at it's best it really isn't saving you hundreds of dollars worth of time unless your using this at your fucking office doing 8 hours of real work.

is there something better than a 7700k i should get for gaming?

No, it's the best

>This fellow is making less than $12k/year before taxes with his Patreon
>some whore with fake tits who takes pretentious nudes outside and posts them online gets $27k/month
nuke us from orbit already

>gonna start gooling and figure out most stable motherboard that can max overclock the 7700k. i guess its not hard to hit 5ghz
Be prepared to be disappointed.

if it can't so be it

just trying to find a super stable mobo

Reasonable advice.

Many newer games show good scaling with HT and more cores, which should theoretically make the 1800X faster on a number of titles.
Plus even with its current issues giving shit average fps, its min FPS and how smooth they run while 6700k/7700k stutter, can be better than higher fps.

I'm confident this shit'll get fixed, but I'd still wait.

WAIT™ FOR UPDATES/ZEN®+

>AMD still can't produce stable drivers upon release.

I had an Asus Z170 build with 6700K build that BSOD'd every couple days because of terrible BIOS support.
It's not AMD's problem, it's the motherboard BIOS fucking up.