AMD Ryzen DOA; 1800X a mere 7% faster than Intel Pentium G4560

>March 1:
>muh Ryzen is gonna stomp Intel based on these synthetic benchmarks released by AMD, you'll see!
>m-muh binning! The x chips are going to be binned so high! I know because I have common sense!

>March 2:
>s-shut up! only little kids care about gaming and single-threaded performance anyway!
>ryzen is a w-workstation chip...!

Another Massive Disappointment

when will amd go bankrupt?

I love how amdrones keep changing the narrative.
LOL, it's bulldozer all over again.

>m-muh binning! The x chips are going to be binned so high! I know because I have common sense!

>price tiers are always like this! i-it's a halo product!

Hopefully fucking soon

I am tired of the idiots shilling this crap every time there is a new AMD launch, then it inevitably fails disastrously

AMD hasn't changed a bit

Yeah fuck AMD I hope they go bankrupt so Intel can forever fuck us in the ass with marginal gains and inflated prices!!

>muh gaymen processors

grow up kiddos, Ryzen is just starting and already btfo all of intel

If AMD fails, Intel gets broken up due to monopoly laws. It's the best thing that could happen for consumers.

DIS DIS DIS

MADSHILLS are fuckin cancerous because they keep brain-dead company on life support until FULLY BANKRUPT...

Kek

>Implying they wouldnt just work together anyway giving no competition but raping consumers anyway just like American isps

They can't do that bud
ISPs don't have a monopoly either, they have oligopolies set in contracts which are legal if there is financial benefits for city wide areas

They can't, read about monopoly laws

>implying intel wouldn't just claim that ARM/Qualcomm is their main competitor

Hell, the ISPs get away with a literal monopoly by claiming that DSL and cell phone internet are viable competition in their market.

Wrong, they'll say ARM is their competitor and then proceed to rape your ass without lube

Jim Keller more like Jim Can't Save AMD

Just like how Intel was supposed to pay AMD for the shit they pulled right?

That was bad and you should feel bad user..

Jim Keller more like Jim Killer of Stock Prices

Well the 7700k beats the 6900k at gaming too, but the 6900k costs 3x the price.

What exactly is your point? Multicore processors tend not to do as well in single threaded applications.