Do you put stickers on your laptop? I only have one

Do you put stickers on your laptop? I only have one

Left my j at home

i want to, but i have no interests so i cant find what to stick on it to cover the brand

I only have a "subtle" Flandre decal on the lid

you're interested in stickers

Just wait till I get home and show you my laptop. Keep this bumped for another fifteen minutes and Ill save this thread.

Nice

For sure, I love it so much !

Give it back Jamal.

Hi there Tyler!

It's this one vectorized in a 16cm decal.

For some reason i don't like stickers or stickerbombs, i'd rather have a single vinyl decal at the middle and that's it.

I have one of those Energy Star things on my X230 if that counts.

Seriously, on smaller ThinkPads the 6 row keyboard gives your a larger palmrest but on this massive thing there's enough space for an 8 row keyboard. What the fuck Lenovo?

I've been thinking about getting a black arch logo decal for my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX case.

is that a bad dragon sticker

Yes

i guess it counts

stickers are the sign of autistic teenagers and literal manchildren

why'd i ever put a sticker on my laptop?!!

kys

To trigger autistic man-children like you.

>leaving factory stickers on
>putting stickers on your palmrest

Well, I'm not a college kid with the attention seeking mentality of a highschool kid, so no.

I keep my laptops clean and instead put all my stickers on my HDD enclosure.

That is really cool, I wish I was able to program so I could be part of things like that.

Learn python. Fuckin' anyone can do python. It's basically natural language.

I don't, personally, but I do sort of enjoy when I'm doing some programming at a local coffee chain when I look over and see a familiar logo on somebody's computer and strike up a conversation.

>using windows
Off my board

you might notice that i've actually left my house so naturally i use an os that works

scandic hotel

Crash bandicoot.
A youth club a buddy of mine works at.
A half ripped sticker of a digital security movement.

I might get a HAL one and just have it in the centre.

>Get aesthetically pleasing laptop
>Put stickers on it

What kind of autistic faggot does this.

That's 2 stickers retart

Americlap here. What does the one in yellow say?

I bought a thinkpad off ebay that had only the factory stickers.

I'm happy with this laptop and all, but I don't like stickers that much. It has a lot of em. I get the windows ones, maybe the intel inside thingie, but I just don't like them.

Thing is, maybe in the future I could sell this thing. Do you think resell value lowers just based on not having the original stickers there?

Stop making shitty threads, Tyler

you can always order new intel and windows stickers.

Old Sup Forums hated stickers.

Pretty sure we still hate them, these sticker threads are made by the owner of the redbubble sticker store. I wish i was joking.

pssst! have you tried this one?

that isn't subtle. I could tell you're a scalie from a mile away with that expressive sticker.

I wish it was easier to find smaller stickers. Like a centimeter or two on a side. Redbubble's tiniest size is too damn big

where did you find that picture?

Rin best girl.