Walk into comp sci class

>walk into comp sci class
>there's a kid that always seemed very Sup Forums like to me
>seems to be balding (younger than fucking 22 )
>had a Thinkpad
>SEEMED autistic
at this point i just start to go and put my stuff down when a chick asks him what his hat says and uh
>he was wearing a fucking top gun hat
>makes a smug smile face almost as if he was copying the smug chinese cartoons that get posted here
>he was running some autismo Linux distro
>he's pretty much autistic
that kid was falling for so many fucking memes all at once it was unbelievable. If you're reading this autismo please take a look at pic related, and throw away the shit hat
I really hope the rest of you aren't such fags

I'd like to see somebody like that someday desu.

trust me you don't. I wasn't sure whether i should laugh at him or if i was supposed to just vomit

Did he have a Casio watch?

Fuck you.

I like my Top Gun hat, okay? I could honestly care less if you don't like my fucking Top Gun hat. And yes, I tried smiling. Apparently I'm not good enough for you?

And I use the GNU/Linux system because I actually enjoy having streamlined access to my compiler. I'd rather not have to fuck about with Free Pascal on Windows.

I also use the fucking Thinkpad for its build quality.

>op sits in the back of the classroom and draws guns all day in his notebook

Sounds like a cool guy while you sound like some tryhard-at-life faggot that was jealous a girl talked to him before you.

Guess who is more likely to kill himself?

Why is it when I drink milk my farts smell like rotting eggs?

sound like you want to kill yourself

Lactose intolerance, the lactose is indigested and thus is eaten by microflora in your bowels causing the funky smell.

Having fun at life is a lot more important than what other people think about you.
...Just don't commit crimes.
I'd also tell you to try a MAGA hat but university is p. bad these days. Go for an internship, keep quiet and keep winning.

Nice blog

why do you give so much of a shit OP? guy doesn't seem too bad

I paid $15 for a Top Gun hat in Bali. Custom made to request.

Am I a faggot?

How do you know he was balding if he was wearing a hat?

>MAGA hat
>falling for jewish tricks
Good goy! Supporting the president with kike progeny, the wealth will trickle down.

You fags talk about 'white genocide' while Trump's daughter is called fucking Yael, is an orthodox jew and two of her sons (Trump's grandsons) go to a Hebrew school.

"the best cuck is the one who thinks he's not a cuck"

how do you even know its you? do you really think you're the only person that has that shit? also chill dude these threads are a joke no one really cares. this op btw

i do have some mild depression but I've been keeping under control lately
thx fampai
its a joke you tard
you're only a faggot if you let other people make you believe it

>sees cool kid in class with top gun hat
>all the qts falling for smart guy in top gun hat
>op gets mad and shitposts on Sup Forums

Yeah if it wasn't for the top gun hat that person would be me

#ImwithHwer only Hillary would have saved us from the Jews!!!