Give me good reasons why you think a Mac is worse than a PC. Rellevant ones

Give me good reasons why you think a Mac is worse than a PC. Rellevant ones.
Except the price (because i have money) and gaming (because I donțt do gaming)

They are expensive.
Gaming is a shit.

You trolled me big time.

you won't have money after you get one.

Haha, you nig-nogs are just hating it for the meme or because you think its cool to hate on mac. Can you at least have an opinion?

this

each time you buy a mac, a baby cat die

If I would like to buy an apple product, I should ask myself:

1. Do I want to look like an incompetent idiot?
2. Do I want to show off myself as a rich douchebag?
3. Do I want to be a member of sect?
4. Am I gay?

So no, I don't want to buy an apple.

Some time ago I heard apple news like "hackers can access your macBook and explode your battery!" and things like "a BENDABLE phone!!!!"

Anyways... all Apple brand looks stupid to me, to brainless people who want to feel a part of something 'greater' because they on their own are much lesser human being.

I don't need a thing to feel better about myself.

p.s. oh, yeah, I forgot: botnet

>Buy $400 hardware that is good....... for $800
: the meme
that's exactly how they work

You see stupid shits that fall for their meme aren't 100% totally mentally challenged so you have to feed them with a level of veiled intelligence to convince them.

They are stupid enough at technology to not see through the veil. The real patricians that might actually need good $400 hardware, they actually get $400 hardware, they don't give $800 to Apple for it.

>Objective-C
>Swift
>Proprietary hardware (sockets mostly)
>Ethics
The rest is OK

Sure thing, if you simply ignore everything that makes a buying a Mac a bad idea, then buying one doesn't seem bad

>buy MacBook Pro for $2000
>sell it for $1300 3 years later
>effectively paid $700 + investment value of $2000 over 3 years

>buy $2000 windows extreme gaming/tm) desktop pc
>buy $500 240 hz gaming monitor
>buy $150 mechanical gaming keyboard
>buy $100 gaming mouse
>buy $200 gaming headset

>resell value of everything $0 in 3 years

rely meks u think ... why are windows shills so fucking stupid?!

wont even mention that macOS is based on Unix, offers a terminal and is way better than win10 anyway.

Lintoddlers dont even have to comment since you can install any linux on any system anyway and it runs perfectly fine.

Because I keep a computer more than 3 fucking years

Oh and your prices are stupid too

just an example .. my point is. Apple products have high resell value and any windows 'machine' cant even compete in that regard effectively making it often cheaper to buy an Apple Product lol.

You can also just buy an Intel based system for cheap and run macOS as a hackintosh when you are dependent on some software that only runs on win10 or macOS.

macOS is superior. No reason to use windows ever.

>worse than a PC
Well considering a Mac IS a PC...

Second hand business grade laptop are even cheaper than that though

>No reason to use windows ever.
I wouldn't say that, a lot of specialized software available on windows are not on macOS

Mac is literally unix anyone who actually learns what linux really is (gnu) loves macs. AND they love windows now too because it has gnu in it

Also >Metal

Swift is good tho

Can't choose hardware
Overpriced hardware
Shiity os
Restrictive system
Can't repair yourself
Can't upgrade
Expensive as fuck
Ugly

>£1400
>i5 Dual Core at @2Ghz

Having money doesn't mean you have to spend it like a fucking bonobo

>op is a cuck

>Ugly

What in your opinion is not ugly?

limited range of products
no fanless option, no high performance option
less software than windows
shorter support cycles

fpbp

>Give me good reasons why you think a Mac is worse than a PC.
>Except the price
Translation: Give me reasons why Mac is worse without mentioning the biggest problem with them. wew.

A PC is personal, and also a computer, as opposed to a Mac, which is apparently just a fashion accessory.

>donțt
Hello Vlad, you fucking gypsy!

Most of Sup Forums doesn't really hate Macs OP. There are probably more Windows haters overall. The biggest downside is the fact that you're not really getting a much better product for the price. Also: can't repair them or change parts like some business laptops.

Also you should post this on Sup Forums instead they'll be a better audience to bait

I don't like the GUI and the hardware is overpriced. I'd rather build my own better machine for half the price and throw Linux or Winblows on it.

The fanless design makes it prone to overheating, you can't pick and choose hardware that's right for you, Mac OS is the training wheels of operating systems, and they're nonupgradeable. Paying $400 for 4 more gigabytes of RAM isn't upgrading, either.

Software compatibility.

Doesn't have SSMS or a proper version of Visual Studio. However, they're working on the latter, but it's a reworked Xamarin Studio.

Barring that, familiarity with the OS. This is a valid complaint for the same reason learning DVORAK keyboard layout is cost-prohibitive; would take too long to be intuitive.

>attacks the most trivial, superficial argument because it's the only one he can potentially argue against

No Macs aren't ugly, they're quite aesthetic but if that is your justification for using a computer then you're an idiot. They're not status symbols

you get way less performance per dollar and you can't fix or upgrade anything your'reself (for example, 200$ for 8GB of ddr3 RAM). if you want the OS you can always do a bit of extra planning and get hackintosh-compatible hardware, though that's still janky. even if you don't want to gayme, a GPU is still good for VMs and such and macs with gpus cost a lot!

>2k fagbook
>rich
Topkek.

buying for other people, use your money for yourself insecurefag