THANKS FOR THE PRICE DROP, AMD!

THANKS FOR THE PRICE DROP, AMD!

t. just bough a new Intel CPU

post price drops

Also thanks AMD for putting out ryzen!

t. just bought a new 1800x

>paying $500 for sandy bridge ipc

cuck

Why would intel even bother to drop prices it's not like ryzen is competitive.

It's not like Intel have made worthwhile IPC gains since Sandy mate.

35W TDP when?

Oh, I hadnt realized that intel had released a processor better than the 7700k for games already

It's not the CPU's job to be massively multithreaded, it's the GPU's: AMD kids are illiterate in technology.
They pretend a CPU is a GPU...

they have you stupid shit. They are like 20% better now at least. Also nobody fucking buys a new intel if they already have an intel if it's at least Haswell or 1-2 earlier so it doesn't matter at all to them.
The transistor is just harder to shrink anyway, blaming the makers only is showing being technology illiterate.

>they pretend a cpu is a gpu
Ironic, since intel integrates graphics into their chips while AMD does not

That's exactly what that thread says.

>paying $500 for sandy bridge ipc
Then why do people buy the 6850k?

:^)

Post ONE ((((((one)))))) example of a price drop

bonus points if it's from the UK :-)

This. They dropped prices for new purchases, what about warehouses which already have bought them ? If they also drop the prices they will make a huge lose. You wont see big price drops irl. Also, that kinda of screwed the big buyers, sitting on big stock now. This brings distrust. AMD got them hard.

>admitting intel cpus are overpriced shit,

>tfw 6600k for $179 dollery doos

It seems that I made the correct decision to pounce after retailers dropped prices.

Intel didn't drop prices, retailers did. I don't know about UK retailers because I was following Newegg and Microcenter for prices. The 6600k dropped nearly $50 at Microcenter.

>I love being fucked in the ass by the Silicon Jew.

> mfw bought intel cpu a month ago

Who here /waiting/ for 1600X? That will be the intel killer.

>a 1700x with 2 disabled cores
>still voltage limited
>will only OC to 4GHz
>intel killer
Lmao.

Thanks for the 8c/16t 1800X CPU that is now powering my server AMD.

You faggots are forgetting all the 200 series chips are ready for optane. Have fun with your sub 5ghz ram later this year peasants.

If the AMD kids weren't autistic computer illiterates they'd know massive multithreading isn't the job of the CPU but of the GPU:

lmao the OP you linked has already been devastated several times in his own thread.

Are you the same child that went in there and said "you are wrong faggot" and thought that this is called an argument.
Go back to school.
Or I'll call mommy.

Nobody bought the 6850k.

Oy vey, goyim! Don't forget to tell them about all of the improvements we've made to iGPU performance!