NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

LET THE STOCK HIT THE FLOOR!

F

Wow dude it's literally nothing.

?????
It's not Enron user. They have a profitable products. It's just the pump and dumpers selling, happens to every stock with major product release. Did you even school?

>They have a profitable products.

I'll have you know that that was grammatically correct.

Why are you playing the official Nvidia anthem in an AMD thread?

>less than half the loss of AMD

What did they mean by this?

it means AMD is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Buy intel you fagget!

>less than half the loss of AMD
>yesterday

Pity about the $10.27 (9.3%) drop they suffered in one day last Thursday.

Intel a shit. AMD is clearly superior honestly. Most (stock) benchmarks are 5-15% behind more or less and there's the HT issue they will deal with. Besides that, it's a 6 fucking core CPU priced at Intel's 4 core offering price. If you're looking for longevity, which you should, AMD is the clear winner.

Fuck intel.

AMD is truly horrible compared to Intel.

Intel's $340 processor beats their $500 processor.

Intel's $340 processor also beats Intel's $1700 processor. Intel confirmed for ultimate trash garbage tier.

Intel BTFO by Intel

Intel wins

It shows Intel to be massively incompetent if they design a hugely-expensive top of the line $1700 processor and it can't even outperform their budget range. I wouldn't buy a CPU from a company like that.

>stock clocks
Well memed. 30W is enough headroom for a decent OC relative to the 95W i7s.

Besides that, they're literally within 5% of each other which is a standard error margin (in chemistry anyway, not sure about gayman reviewers).

So basically, they're in parity. Anyway, what program did they use? Doesn't seem to me that it uses all the cores properly since even Intel's 6 core 12 thread CPUs are also in parity with the 4core 12 thread i7s, which is obviously bullshit.

Not that into the inner workings
But
I think it has something to do with the layout of the micro architecture, On some chips you're going to have numbers (if correct) 1, 3, 5, 7, 0 returned quicker than what's left, gearing it towards some workloads that can be averaged out to their most common returned values.
Other chips may only return 3, 7 as priority to deal with more complex workloads.
Hence why inlet has a scatter gun of CPU's.

Seems the market disagrees with the retarded ayymdpoojeet shills

Nvidia/Intel are also down.

Nvidia took a 9% hit last week, which is pretty bad