REMINDER that if you buy AMD you are not only getting a shit product but you are also supporting this

REMINDER that if you buy AMD you are not only getting a shit product but you are also supporting this

youtube.com/watch?v=qyD_Q8RZh_M

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/18
anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/20
anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/23
reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency
youtube.com/watch?v=R_0_jeHWK98
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
youtube.com/watch?v=v2HJUSdfu24
youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBHjtCXhU&feature=youtu.be&t=1264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Mr. Goldberg for promoting Intel once again

>Rypoo is so bad no one buys it except for dumb MOAR COARS memers

>Intel is so bad that nobody buys it except for dumb MUH VIDYA GAMES children

I dont think there's a processor on the market with a better price:performance ratio than Ryzen CPUs. Also I dont know whats wrong with this video, it doesnt really seem preachy or pandering, and comes across as genuine.

Although in my highschool no one really cared about the gay kids, they just did their thing and mostly hung out with the drama, art or choir people. No one bothered them, and most of the gay guys were funny as shit (the lesbians were all weird as fuck and people just avoided them). Maybe I just live in a very liberal country/part of my city, I dunno

Here's an uneducated AMDPOOJEET

Intel excels in all kinds of code

AYYMD falls flat when doing anything else that isn't Cinebench 15 multithread

It's a crap architecture and Intel must be celebrating inside, Skylake-X will annihilate Rypoo in a few months when it's already losing to Broadwell by 20%

AMD stock has increased by like 5x since last year

The CPU are A BIT cheaper, but the MOBOs are a lot more expensive.

There is no reason to buy Ryzen

Ryzen beats every Intel CPU that costs less than $1000 in everything but vidya games, you dipshit

WRONG

Broadwell still beats it by 20% in many benchmarks, not just games

STAY MAD, AYYMDPOORFAG

anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/18

anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/20

"Ok"

Thanks Mr. Goldstein, for promoting diversity once gain.

>here's one source
Sup Forums in a nutshell

anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/23

>However there are a few edge cases where AMD is lacking behind 10-20% still, even to Broadwell.

STAY MAD, FAGGOT

GARBAGE ARCHITECTURE FOR GARBAGE FAGBOYS

INTEL, EXCELS IN ALL CODE

Yup, and one source still beats "It's true because I said so" like the other autist is doing

>A few edge cases
>Many benchmarks

Moving_the_goalposts.exe

Intel does it too chaim

AYYMD is losing badly to BROADWELL and soon SKYLAKE will kill Rypoo for good

Why is Intel so garbage in literally anything but gaymen?

I don't buy AMD out of loyalty, I buy it because I'm a poorfag. I would pick intel every time if it wasn't for that.

It's either that, or getting spied on by a botnet intel cpu

Wrong. Ryzen 1800x murders all but the top two Intel i7 chips in high CPU workloads like rendering and encoding. It's basically the chip to get if you do work with your computer rather than just game.

oh intel shill how quickly you forget

reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency

Here's Intel's video for the It Gets Better Project:
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw

Here's Nvidia's:
youtube.com/watch?v=v2HJUSdfu24

Both were onboard years before AMD, so it looks like you're supporting THOSE DAMN ESS JAY DUBYAS no matter what you buy, Sup Forumsack.

retard here

do i get a R7 1800x or new motherboard + i7 7700k

The latter

if you absolutely want the highest FPS in current games, the 7700K.
if 300 fps in cowadooty isn't your top priority and you want more headroom for a few years to come I'd get the Ryzen 1700.

>Deneb will have more longevity than Nehelim once developers start utilizing more cores

I've been reading the same thread on Sup Forums for almost a decade.

Because of Ryzen made up hype.

It just dropping again now.

Pretty sure old shareholders sold all their their shares and cucks bought it all back.

7700k is a better all around CPU.

>my step son recently came out as a trans gender
>his sister has problem dealing with it

Not shit you fucked psycho bitch...

if you're interested in vidya only get the 7700K

if you want to make things and also game get the 1700X or 1700

the 1800X is bad value. ignore the shills, the 7700K is a tradeoff at best.

Why doesn't AMD just once stray away from the "poorfag" deal and whip up something a little more expensive with really amazing performance? Ryzen is impressive for the price, but I can't help but feel that they are always limiting themselves to mediocrity. Stop worrying about the price AMD, the Jews at Intel never did!

Because they don't have the money and engineers? It's really not that hard to understand.

Intel's engineers are all working on the post silicon cpus right now and have been for years, which explains the lack of innovation.

AMD is still miles behind.

why do americans love to mix work with their fucking degeneracy?

I don't care if you like to take dicks in the ass, just make a good product!

They don't only like taking it up the ass, they also groom their children into taking the D as well regardless of their biological sex. Degenerate as fuck.

>"make things"
If the "things being made" are done mostly via GPU acceleration, it's not necessary to buy the higher end processor at all. You can buy a midrange choice sink the savings into a workstation GPU. It will be significantly faster than the R7 choices alone.

Unless he's compiling, there's no reason buy high-end Ryzen.

because amd as a whole is poorfag compared to intels bankroll

>interested in vidya only
>7700k
Back to r/pcfagrace fucking idiot.
For vidya with a i5 7500 you're served for the next 5-6 years.

Fuck AMD

They are literally scammers

youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBHjtCXhU&feature=youtu.be&t=1264

WTF I HATE AYYMD NOw

thank god im not a poor peasant like you

haha

This fucking right here is why I won't buy Intel. I'll take boner biting faggots over Anita Sarkeesian any day.

Not a lot of cores

>TFW she got fat
Rip boner

Are you saying Intel hasn't done 100x worse?

Enjoy your VIA processor.

>posting ayymd logo
>bashing amd
chose one