What went so [spoiler]right[/spoiler]?

What went so [spoiler]right[/spoiler]?

aaaand I fucked up the spoiler tags

Sup Forums doesn't even have that tag

Dumb Pajeet
You won't eat food today

It's garbage, and so is 10

Not really, 8.x is basically windows 7 with an ability to run metro apps.

I run 8.1 on my laptop, but the amount of shit you need to do just to get it in a basic state similar to windows 7 is aggravating. Better battery life than 7 and 10, better ui than 10, and it looks better than aero, at least on my laptop.

Best OS, I just roll backed from windows 10, boot up time like 10 times faster. Everything is just damn smooth.

windows 8 runs really, really well. fast, stable, good support. the UI killed it for me unfortunately. classic shell mostly fixes it (not completely) but I don't want an extra program just to fix the UI of my OS. I turned my 8.1 license into 10, gave that PC away and got 7 for my new build.

Better than Windows 7
>Faster boot times
>Improved support for SSDs
>Improved file copy/move progress window
>Improved task manager
Better than Windows 10
>No forced updates
>No forced telemetry
>No inconsistencies

You mis-spelled Windows 7, user.

Kill [spoiler]yourself[/spoiler]

:(

>what is win10 ltsb

Windows was never good.

>"Whoops, all your savegame files are deleted."
>"Here, have some shitty toddler squares take over your full display."

Yeah, I had high hopes for Windows 8 honestly, when I had tried out the beta or whatever it was and was able to unlock the start menu with that registry edit I was happy, a native PDF viewer, native mounting of image files, the speed boosts and it had aero and none of that start shit, it was wonderful.

what are you talking about?

>but the amount of shit you need to do just to get it in a basic state similar to windows 7

wow you need to install Classic Shell what a fucking nuisance you'll never get back those two minutes of your life

>>what is win10 ltsb

forced telemetries (0 means basic)
inconsistencies (I had to disable around 10 services to get rid of cortana and co.)