you know it's true

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/issues/192
thegoldwater.com/news/1347-Firefox-Caught-Collecting-Data-On-Users
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfox
youtube.com/watch?v=kcDd_BdfbSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed

What's the point of using an "Un-Googled" browser when your ISP can still see everything you do

>what is VPN

Why not iridium instead of ungoogled chromium

cuz thats a baitnet

>iridium
because it's shit compared to ungoogled

What is the problem with opera? Most comfy browser imo.

>comfy
meaningless buzzword. make an argument.

Absolute BS. Firefox is the best browser and everyone knows it despite all these little botnet shills running around.

Well, as a Norwegian guy, im just shilling for a Norwegian product. Also, i guess im just used to it. Heard that chrome uses a lot of ram, and that explorer and fire fox are slower. I also like the simplistic design.

>edge good
Please stop trying to push this shitty non standard browser as good.
The memes must end eventually.

Ah yes, ungoogled Chromium, the project that is not receiving updates and has loads of security issues.

>lying this much

Dumb retard.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/issues/192

midori tho

I like how you have a botnet section but didn't put WebKit Nightly, DevFox, Nightly, Firefox, Iridium, Brave, IE, Vivaldi & Safari under it.

shit pic

I like how you're a stupid fuck

Pale Moon user here, therefore I'll consider your image as factual.

iridium is shit mate. stop spreading this meme. I use pale moon but it's not great, it's too unstable and slow.

what the fuck, firefox dev edition is built on telemetry

>frequently updated

reeeeeeeeeeee

useless buzzwords to make it seem legitimate

What about waterfox ? I want to use my extentions but I hate the telemetry botnet shit.
Is it better than Ungoogled ?

>living in america where ISP's are allowed to view all the data that passes them

Why do people call opera a botnet? people cant stop saying it but no one ever replied to me or anyone else who asked proof. Was this discovered with the source code leak? Or is it just because its closed source and became chromium based.

>Paying a guy to spy on you
ye get a VPN Sup Forums

>unironicaly calling Opera botnet
>fireshit somehow isn't a botnet
SJWzila employee pls go,no one wants your shitty browser! thegoldwater.com/news/1347-Firefox-Caught-Collecting-Data-On-Users

>what is encryption

vivaldi is just chrome for hipsters. has as much botnet as vanilla chrome.

>not using qutebrowser

this.
please explain

Chromium is a botnet.
Opera is Chromium.
Therefore...

I used icecat around the time they rebranded iceweasel and it was shit. Is it actually usable now? Thinking of switching back.

>palemoon
>god tier

>unironically shilling edge

hello Rakeesh

>waterfox
>not placebo tier

Source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfox

That's not how encryption werks. The VPN has to decrypt your data in order to know what request to make. You're only safe if the server you're connecting to through the VPN uses SSL. Even then the VPN service may be able to mitm you. I'm tired of the VPN meme and people claiming it's perfect.

Brave is the answer if you want the peace of mind of Firefox with the speed of Chrome.

Vivaldi is open source.
Swap it and Firefox.

>meme browser made by kikes to jew people out of money.

>brave

Brendan Eich is not a jew and Brave is introducing new interesting ideas to the web browser scene.

Now keep shitposting about things you have zero clue about.

There are tons of Indians out there who also use Firefox or whatever browser you use.

>mfw I failed for the Brave meme
>mfw I love it

is it based on the google version of chromium in stead of just the chromium source code?

At this point anyone not using Chrome or Chromium is a contrarian or just trying to bait gullible people to switch to inferior browsers

#BeBraveDay
youtube.com/watch?v=kcDd_BdfbSM

What the fuck.

Chrome has always been and will always be shit. Firefox is an okay browser but is slowly going down hill.

Blink is the web engine at the heart of Chrome, Opera, Brave, etc.

As long as you are using that and not the shitty Gecko that comes with Firefox you are fine.

Pls someone explain what's so good on Pale Moon browser?

You have literally no idea what you're talking about

I can't even install add-ons or a script manager
What's the fucking point

>Proprietary freeware with open-source components

What is that final (doubtlessly meme-tier) browser?

What makes Seamonkey excellent tier?
I kinda like the interface desu, and I'm starting to buy into the whole Chromium botnet meme so I'll probably avoid anything based on it.

lynx