The 7700k is uncompetitive for highend gaming

The 7700k is uncompetitive for highend gaming.
The 7700k is uncompetitive for work and multi-threaded workloads
The 7700k uses as much power as Ryzen while performing worse and having less cores
The 7700k and Z boards don't support ECC
The 7700k has 16 PCIe lanes on the CPU compared to the 20 on the Ryzen

The 7700k is literally a joke for running games on 640x480.
A expensive joke at that.
Kikes on 24/7 suicide watch.

>m-muh 800x600 GTA p-poorfag

You done?
It's ok user maybe Zen+ will be better, just take this L like an adult for now

>Shilling for an evil monopolistic multi-billion-dollar corporation for free
Marketing folks get wet dreams about customers like you

The question is why do you reach so far and wide across the Interwebs to find some single benchmark to defend your company. Also I'd sooner believe in Santa than in CPUs like Ryzen and 6950x being faster than 7700k in GTA5, even if it's 4K.

Your tears sustain me, reslet

That's because you're fucking clueless how computers work.

This really isn't something new, weaker CPUs do worse on high resolutions, hence you see why heavyweights like the Ryzen and 6900 top the charts.

Wait, if I buy a 7700k I wount be able to upgrade to any better CPU on the same Z270 yet it is not good enough for 4k. AM4 will be around for 4 years, accepting upgrades of modern CPU and it alreadly shows better performance than a 7700k in 4k.

From an upgrade perspective, why would I get an alreadly dead platform while I can buy a cheaper platform that will be upgradable?

Because you didn't see results on 1366x768 where the 7700k demolished Rypoo

Because everyone plays on that resolution on a 144hz/240hz monitor

>there's already 4k IPS monitors with 144Hz out

Literally buying Intel for budget gaming.
Unless you buy the 6900k, which is a real good chip.

Actualy higher resolutions minimise differences between cpu's because they shift the bottleneck from the cpu to the gpu.

Explain why the 7700k consistently is last in 4k?
This isn't even a 1FPS difference, it's noticeable

It's simple, 7700k simply doesn't have enough powerful hardware for 4k to compete with its 8 core brothers.

How much longer do I have to wait before making the final decision between Ryzen and Kiketel? I want to buy my parts already.

>Not playing all your games on lowest detail in 640x480

Fucking neckbeards. I, as a Sup Forumsedditor, play games like they're meant to be played as dictated by Intel benchmarks [tm].

Because you're cherrypicking fucking benchmarks, look I can do it too

Oh wow there's another.

That 1800x is really crushing the 7700k at 4k

Til the R5 comes out

What if AMD put their CPU at 140W TDP and let it clock higher with less voltage hitting 90°C?
What if?
Too bad this is not the reality. The reality is Ryzen got the same IPC as Intel, better SMT, but its lower clock, low headroom for overclocking and slow memory clock is putting it behind in game tests.

Then why is 7700k getting rekd in 4k bechnmark we see? There is clearly something wrong in the methodology if the assumption that the best cpu at 640x480 is also the best cpu when heavy gpu load is introduced doesn't hold true in real world benchmarks. There have been quite a few charts also floating around with frametimes at these higher gpu loads which clearly show that 7700k introduces micro studdering but higher core Ryzen or 6900 don't

>Then why is 7700k getting rekd in 4k bechnmark we see?
Keep ignoring reality

>Because you're cherrypicking fucking benchmarks

Welcome to Sup Forums

>my cherrypicking is better than yours xD
You are a fucking imbecile.

Yes because they are from a more trustworthy source and more in line with what everyone is reporting than the Chinese shit OP posted.

But you faggots will believe whatever you want to fit your narrative, go ahead waste your money on a ryzen 'gaming' cpu

>from a 17% delta between the 7700k and the 1800X at 1080p to a 3% delta at 4K
So more cores improve performance at 4K? Thanks for validating the benchmarks in the OP.

You only posted 2 so far, there are 6 other 4k tests and one unknown 4k test here, now if I only I can find the site.