X31 best thinkpad evar

that's beautiful

thinkpads suck and you suck for jerking off to overengineered nostalgiabait

bought your first mcbook yet?

enjoy your shitty macbook "pro"

overengineered

>overengineered
They wish, they haven't truly stood out from the competition beyond their aesthetic appeal to faggot millennials playing pretend businessman since the 600 series.

And these are the faggots I'm talking about, who probably spend 90% of their time in a web browser while mocking non-existent strawmen for owning "facebook machines"

"90% of their time in a web browser while mocking" kek

I'd love to daily a X301 but ULV Core2Duos are too slow.

First gen X1C is aesthetic as fuck and can be had for quite cheap

only pure fagness could say that because of exterior design thinkpads didnt stood the competition. and yeah they are ugly but what really make you faggot its that you really care about it

What are you even trying to say? Try speaking English next time.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, no, it's not their more nostalgic eye to design that makes them not stand out, that's about the only thing to them that makes them relevant. Other than that, they're nothing but another bog-standard piece of overpriced mid-range at best commodity shit under the hood like everything else with nothing to set them apart from other business-focused OEM offerings. The only reason you jack off to them is because ex-fleet boxes are cheap on the second hand market and they carry that magic logo on the palmrest, you're not really all that different different from a typical Mactard barring the price tag you pay for your virtue signalling devices.

though youre right about thinkfags. but how come my x31 bought in 2004 still perfectly works even after it was dropped over9k. vs mcAir 2013 was dead within half a year of (harsh) using (look i spent 850$, and was expecting using it at least for a year /two) and with display lags even before it died.

name 5 laptops with such built quality and portability like thinkpads?

They're still good laptops, they're just not some indisputable god of everything to which there is no real competition. I have systems from IBM, HP, Dell, Compaq, even Apple, you name it, that are old enough to vote and still just as functional as the day they left the factory.

And their modern-day reliability doesn't really match up with their oldschool systems in my experience, my W520 was disappointingly frail, and very limp under the hood compared to what competitors like Dell offered in the same market segment.

some of us are clumsy spazzes who spill things or drop laptops onto concrete or out of vehicles moving at or below 30 km/hr, check your privilege shitlord

agree. but i just getting this feeling (or at least felt that way a few years ago) that buying a new laptop is just like a lottery. without prior browsing tons of forums with 90% contradicting information there is a big chance youll get a machine with childish issues (for example 78-80 C while watching youtube(720) on HP 2570p) or bullshit shaky built quality (dell studio 1535). i admit thinkpad is not some godtier brand and they can be and are 100% comparabale & replaceble by dells latitude series, hp elite/probooks etc. although i just feel like by getting thinkpads chances of getting garbage model lap with ridiculous problems are slimmer, but it might be nostalgia ot some other thinkfagness

Yeah, it's still a shit shoot. Go for what you like and trust my man, I just like shitposting at /tpg/ bogeymen. I have quite a collection of them myself.

Very cute user but I like my X40.

All the old 4:3 X-series are awesome.

ovengineered

why is the enter key always small/long on american keyboards?

ANSI layout.

Seems like you don't know what means overengineering.

Thinkpad is a fat, ugly and shitty notebook for fat NEETS who love Anime and are fucking autistic (+ they have "waifus" as their backround)

Fuck of Zenbook Masterrace

>overpriced piece of shit brick

You sold me right there