What the hell is the difference, how do I know which to buy?

What the hell is the difference, how do I know which to buy?
First time PC building.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126109
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get the bottom middle one

get the top middle one

Cheapest one with two fans. Nothing else matters.

EVGA, best customer support

Flip a coin.

MSI and EVGA, and Asus are generally top-tier.

EVGA has had some weird overheating issues with the ACX 3.0 cooler (am an owner of EVGA 1080 FTW card, didn't experience anything like this, but it has been proven multiple times by users and testers) and I personally dislike Asus cards, so I recommend you get MSI.

>ASUS

You already have a thread about this. Fuck off.

Look fo a length of it, if your case can fit it. Then see which power supply connectors they have, what you can provide. Then look at its speed: memory and GPU frequency.

EVGA one is of the cheaper ones, and its fans look huge. Go for that one.

Asus is great, have a 1070 Strix 08G, thing OC's like a boss, and under load it barely touches 55C, high quality product.

Yes, Asus. They have excellent quality control, you stupid fucking shit.

I'd never buy it for hell, though.

not on their monitors my mg279q has some blb and 2 dead pixels

Gigabyte G1

Well you bought a shoddy monitor.

Best house fires too.

It's possible. I haven't used their monitors, can't say for sure.

I've used their GPUs and mobos though, those, I can vouch for.

OP here, gonna go with this one.
Looked up EVGA, I like their 90 day step up, but I don't want to risk a housefire.

Forgot pic.

Don't.
Go for the Asus Strix OC.

The Strix is the defacto best 1070 you can buy in the US, highly recommended over the overclock forums.

I don't see why people are so scared of their pc catching fire.

Its easy to monitor temps, its easy to add more fans. these days its even easy to liquid cool

I mean these parts can get pretty fucking hot before they put themselves at operational risk, let alone risk starting a fire
you can literally run these parts stock without case fans in an atx case and never overheat to the point of failure.

Okay, but weren't people saying that ASUS had awful heat pipe design?

That was for a GTX970 cooler, the issue was that the one pipe wasn't touching the GPU die but even so it had good temperatures.

EVGA did way worse, they released a bunch of GTX970 that were duds and could barely hold stock clocks because they used really shitty power phases and completely worthless for Overclocking, it took them almost 6 months to release a good GTX970.

MSI had a problem with one fan getting stuck because it lacked enough voltage to start.

Gigabyte was perfect, literally, they make the best Nvidia cards.

This time the Asus Strix OC is just better than anything out there beside some model by an Europe only brand which is hard to find and very expensive.

This. The MSI coooler is excellent, keeps the card cool and it's quiet.

OP you are paying for the cooler. MSI has the best of that bunch.

EVGA
>Exploding
>Video
>Graphic
>Adapters

Asus is irrelevant unless you use their Strix shit for the synced RGB crap.

Grab an EVGA ICX 1070, doesn't matter which.

They fixed those overheating issues from what I've heard with a couple thermal pads.

Yes, customers were advised to change thermal pads, but few actually acted on that.

Disassembling/reassembling a GPU cooler is an arduous task for most.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126109

I got this one. It has served me well so far. Can't decide if I want to get another one or not. It can only do 4k on med/high in BF1 and Arma.

They also offered free RMAs to ship it in and get a thermal padded one back. I believe it was cross-shipped too.

It was? I didn't hear of this.

What I do know, is that they would accept RMAs due to issues arising from bad temps after they had released the thermal pad advisory.

Personally, I did it myself, but I know a person or two who got frustrated with this.

would not*

Enjoy your housefire

>390 $
Meanwhile in my country its 380 euros

Whoops, i meant to say 480 euros

evga's customer support in the last few months has been suspect at best, sold millions of defective cards prone to fire, then introduced a new card. sells new card as "safe for peace of mind" jews customers who bought old card by demanding $99 to update to safe card.

they're not a customer service powerhouse anymore they just want to jew you.