This ((((girl)))) ruined my life and my fucking career...

This ((((girl)))) ruined my life and my fucking career. """She""'s a fucking busybody that codes all day long and finishes projects in her free time AT HOME like her life depends on it. My boss bought into her bullshit and decided he no longer needed me and 2 other devs on the job. Not to mention her code being unneccessarily long and impossibly unkempt-- sphagetti with incomplete comments thrown everywhere. 2 of us assumed we'd be there for at least another 7-10+ years. We had that much trust in the stability of the company. My boss is gay so it makes no fucking sense.

What the hell am I going to do. Look at that stupid smug face REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-W6y_riFE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hatefuck her

>"""She""'s a fucking busybody that codes all day long and finishes projects in her free time AT HOME like her life depends on it.

I wonder why her boss kept her and fired someone who actively shitposts on Sup Forums

why are you even surprised?! you fucking suck lmfao

does her code work though? if yes, tough luck.

>uses REEEEEEEEEE unironically
>wonders why hes a NEET again

What a fucking beta cuck looser you are, OP. Might as well kill yourself and restore some dignity

How shit and unimportant do you have to be at you job that your boss can safely fire you with no consequences on the business?
Honestly familia, if someone with a vagina is able to replace you, then you are unquestionably a failure in life.

this, it will solve your problem op

I honestly would but I still find her incredibly repulsive.

qt

>Not to mention her code being unneccessarily long and impossibly unkempt-- sphagetti with incomplete comments thrown everywhere
That's what I'd do if my job depended solely on whether the company's ability to maintain my code.

>looks like a girl
>gets worthless hacks fired
10/10 would fuck

would shag

Wood bang....

Go to bed Nathan
youtube.com/watch?v=j-W6y_riFE4

>She's a fucking busybody
>codes all day long
>finishes projects in her free time AT HOME like her life depends on it.
>her code being unneccessarily long and impossibly unkempt-- sphagetti with incomplete comments thrown everywhere.

Doesn't sound like you're the loser here. You should feel sorry for her, she will burn out fast and your seemingly dumb/greedy ex-boss will pay for the mess she leaves behind.

Take this opertunity to do something different and more fun. No need to be bitter over some dumb white bitch, they are less worthy than pigs in the current year.

Hahaha, somehow great and somehow it makes me aggressive..

Start your own company

That's Nathan for you.

Because pic related.

Fuck off

is this a duude?

TOP KEK OP BTFO

Face is easily 9/10.
The haircut is retarded and she dresses like a 70 year old Russian lady, but these are fixable.
Would definitely bury my cock in any of her orifices.

If you share me the details, I am willing to hatefuck her for you user. :^)

((no))