mozilla.org/uz/firefox/android/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True.

You posted the wrong pic
We all make mistakes but make sure it doesnt happen again

Post name, fag.

Habit Browser

Post the wrong image?

It sucks that you can't update the HOSTS file independently, I'm on the last version and Sup Forums ads are getting through

You guys are both wrong and have a shitty adblocker.

Brave browser is best mobile browser.

MAGA

Mobile Firefox because its literally the only mobile browser that can block ads properly.

>being this new
Lightning browser, but get it off of fdroid

Came to post this. Literally the only browser that does ad blocking well. I have never had any success with [browser] + [add on], all combinations failed to do shit.

How do i add a custom search engine? I have tried with "custom url", but it just redirects me to the main page of the search engine istead of searching what i typed

mozilla.org/uz/firefox/android/

/thread

Personally I get the best performance with Opera but in my experience all mobile browsers are just varying degrees of ass.

There is no such thing as a mobile browser that wont spaz or have to wrestle with zooming, scrolling, or perform like ass when dealing with more "complex" HTML 5 features.

Fuck, even just having a large Sup Forums thread pushes these apps to the limit.

>can't block ads on Sup Forums for shit
I choose Firefox.

old builds (pre 54 preferably 4x) of caf chromium are the only good browsers

before they added shit tier overscroll history nav which can't be disabled.

gello browser/pyrope (cyanogen) is m42 based

puffin is good on old hardware and os because the cloud acceleration makes it feel like a new iphone. and protects you from malware since nothing actually gets parsed on your end. puffin is just insane for old phones. you can't block ads or change many settings unfortunately but the speed is just insane.

Why not download clover then?

The AOSP Browser is actually the peak of mobile browsing.

It is even smooth on my old Nexus 7 2012 - whilst every other browser is laggy arse

>using your phone for anything other than a modern day beeper

shiggy diggy dooooo

>no comfy couch handheld browser
pleeb

I have a laptop

>he'd rather browse on a 5" screen in his hand than a 12" screen in his lap

The scrolling sucks on it, it's iOS shit level.

i can hold that 5" screen

see

You must be enjoying typing on virtual keyboards that use up half of the screen.

not bad tbqh i get 50 wpm on 10fastfingers with no form of prediction and i've steadily gotten faster

Just tried Puffin on my old iPad Mini 1 - jailbreaking hasn't saved it from iO9 slowness in Safari.

Must say - shit is fast as fuck. I always use the same shitty website to test browsers (Daily Mail), as it is so chock full of useless javascript, ads, and is really long and complex to load. Puffin actually handles this amazingly

honestly, there are no good android browsers.
Lightning seems to be the best one, since it's tiny, foss, and has a built in ad blocker, but I hate the ui. There's no way to switch between incognito tabs and regular tabs at the same time.
Firefox is nice because you get extension support, but it's garbage for literally everything else.
Gello is also ok, but the tab UI is pretty bad.
All of the CAF browsers are great, but none of them are open source.

For the time being I'm just using the chromium auto updated from fdroid and using chromium, but I'm still looking for something else. Does anyone know of any open source CAF browsers? Something like yubrowser or tugabrowser.

It's proprietary with little support for extensions and customization, but damn if it ain't fast. Easily the fastest browser I've come across on Android. It's also extremely stable and great on battery life. ((GS7 user))

I obviously use FF with appropriate addons and settings if I need at least some level of privacy. But it pains me every time I switch to it. It's just so damn slow, it's almost not even worth it. I tried the Pale Moon meme but the user permissions seemed sketchy and few of the addons I use were unsupported.

>inb4 dumb phoneposter

Puffin

>Mobile Firefox because its literally the only mobile browser that can block ads properly.
True. Gecko seems to shit itself bad on arm though. Webkit based browsers fly in comparison.

What's the point when you're using a literal tracking device?

Clover

Are you saying I shouldn't use my phone for anything but being tracked? What'd be the point in carrying it then?

I have never had any ads on lightning either.

Exactly.

You make no sense.

Nigga, Brave browser plans to replace ads with its own ads.... It's literally an ad replacer!

>not 4G browser

>have freedom
>own a cellular telephone
Pick one.

no

I don't have the freedom to use Internet and communicate wherever without a cellphone.

nice keyboard
SPLIT KEYBOARD FOR GBOARD WHEN?

Basically nightly

This.

Cmon, let's be real here. Unless you have a real shitty phone, then your browser really doesn't make a difference to anything. e

Naked has god tier adblock via a hosts file type setup
Also simple js blocker

hell yeah.

Sadly that's false
Sadly...

This

Fennec

this desu

I know it's botnet but that data compression is a helluva drug

>that data compression is a helluva drug

Maybe if you are a pajeet