Windows Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice background but windows 10 is shit

>Nice background
Thanks man.

>windows 10 is shit
I agree. (Because of all the botnet shit)
I haven't had any issues with Windows 10 though, it has been perfectly fine for me. Gonna slowly try and leave though.

This isn't on autosage?

>Mac
>Anime
Kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with being gay and liking anime.

>Complains about botnet
>Uses chrome and skype

Get on Firefox atleast. Chrome is shit

I use Skype because the people I get cracked accounts from talk through there. I don't use it for anything else besides that.

Chrome just works but I am thinking about switching to Iridium.

Going to use Iridium or maybe Chromium. Firefox fucking sucks.

Iridium is decent but nothing compared to Firefox. If you like cookie cutter garbage I would go with a chrome fork. Anything you need power or customizability Firefox hands down, no contest. This is coming from a guy that has used Chrome for years.

My only problem with Firefox is that it's much slower then Chrome. Also don't know if it has Sup Forums X or not.

I'm using 4chanX right now.

My current profile of Waterfox with about 20 addons (CTR included) and numerous greasemonkey scripts is only slightly slower than Chrome. Hardly noticeable and a well worth trade off to be able to customize to my heart's desire.

Might make the switch then. What added customization is possible?

Why you guys don't use your desktop real state?

No need for it honestly. I like having everything nice and organized.

So when you are working on something your desktop doesn't turn into a mess of random files?

HAHAHHAHAHAH YOU MAD DESKTOP KEKS? THIS THREAD IS AUTOSAGING HAHAHAH

Yea, partly that. I don't use much anyways so I don't need to have a mess of stuff.

I don't care. It's easy enough to avoid next time.

Alot. You have the default look, get CTR and a classic one. There's a theme that makes it look like Chrome. You can have vertical tabs. Literally use CSS to change elements of the UI, move elements around. There so much. Here's a different profile of mine that has the vertical tabs

>customizing the browser UI
are you 15? Or did I go back in time 10 years?

Not bad. Gonna install and use it for a bit to see if I like it. Which is the theme that makes it look like Chrome? I have really gotten used to it so I would like it.

>liking cookie cutter design with no choice
cuck

Here's my main for comparison. Can't hurt to play around. Just make sure to get x64 and enable e10s if it's not.

This is the one: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/

>cuck
yeah you're 15 alright :^)

Since I'm a decade in the past, what's your weapon of choice that 'just works'

Thanks!