Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

do you have a leftover license key for Microsoft Office? Even a 2007 one would greatly help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

products.office.com/en-us/office-online/documents-spreadsheets-presentations-office-online
mediafire.com/file/prgiyxysrpe6ack/Office_2007.rar
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just pirate it

Libre Office

but all the world uses .docx and pptx and they always get screwed up in libre.

i thought about that, but then, I'm too scared of all the malware and hidden bitcoin miners

Get an Office 365 subscription?

I would sooner die.

>unironically using Botnet Office: Botnet edition

>but all the world uses .docx and pptx and they always get screwed up in libre.

so true

just use the free web-based microsoft office like other moral poorfags

products.office.com/en-us/office-online/documents-spreadsheets-presentations-office-online

>i thought about that, but then, I'm too scared of all the malware and hidden bitcoin miners

user pls

I still have my Office 2007 files in my USB stick, I could upload it for you.

Can that export as .odt? If so, you could open .docx in it and convert it.

i don't know... just try it

Um, shouldn't your employer provide you a license?

>not just pirating 2007
It makes the job done

This thread break some rules btw, like begging.

mediafire.com/file/prgiyxysrpe6ack/Office_2007.rar

go be a pajeet somewhere else, this is a pro apple and pro linux board

you can get activators directly from the microsoft

Just use Open Office or Libre Office like any normal person does.

You can activate the official Office 2007 trial version with just a serial. They're not online checked and can be reused an infinte amount of times

Go on pastebin and look for one or you next door chinese malware blog or edgy 1337 cracker forum

well thanks for that tip, i wasn't aware of that.

oh wait, seems like you still need to activate it online or through telephone.

I remember ages ago, i had a generator for that situation for installing windows xp. is there still such a thing?

great news, now it seems like I'm stuck with an office 2007 that i can neither activate for longterm use, nor uninstall again.

I need a real MSO license. Which is the last good decently modern version to buy, 2007, 2010 or 2013? I don't mind the ribbon.

No joke I honestly do. I'll try to remember when I get home. Bump

WPS

Grab a copy of Office 2003 (or XP, or 2000) and install the Office 2007 converter. It works pretty good.

how do i crack this shit in WINE? i need office 2010 for work but i don't want to use Microshaft Wangblows.

Get the official 2010 iso and use this for activation:
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
Must be redone every 180 days (it's a one click operation)

MS Toolkit, linked above