Consoles (UMPC) are technology

Consoles (UMPC) are technology.
What is your favorite console, Sup Forums? For me, it is Nintendo Switch, my favorite shitposting forger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNdDROtrPcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It came out yesterday and youre saying that its your favorite
try having a personality and being a real human being

>switch
>UMPC
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you massively retarded manchild.

For me, it's the iPhone 7, the best tech device ever made.

When it gets hacked the Switch will be my favorite console.

Why wouldn't it be? It is Nintendo, it has Zelda and I can shitpost with it. XBOne niggers will never know this feel.

>I can shitpost with it.
>browser locked to hotspots authentication use only
so this is the power of the switch woah
>silky smooth 20fps

ps4 and xbone are shitty computers, the switch is a game console, by default it's my favorite

GPD Win

>b-but muh switch is faster in raw powertz
Only when it's docked, kek.

>Outdated tegra running on freebsd
What did nips expected with this shitty combo? Faggots will buy because muh pokemon, but their fanbase shrink with every release.

>real human being
youtube.com/watch?v=kNdDROtrPcQ

I love my Switch too

Cheap hardware (again) but not ridiculously exotic hardware or writing an OS that turns out half-defunct.
But still the ability to try and lock everything the fuck down like the control freaks they are.

I'm not gonna say this is a gamers dream machine and I also wondered why the fuck they didn't use a newer chipset.

But the software is okay. You know, companies should be able to actually develop and port to that one quite easily.

Can't wait for some FreeBSD guy to put stock BSD on that thing.

That's not a UMPC, you stupid sack of shit.

It produces images out of logic and math just like the common Personal Computer, it is quite small and has an interface other than the screen. Definitely an UMPC.

Haven't noticed that at all. Nice F.U.D. user.

>Consoles (UMPC) are technology.
> a console is not a UMPC
>Sup Forums

One of the requirements of a UMPC is that it can run Windows. UMPCs are handheld PCs, you just have a tablet with a worse OS than the cellphone OSs that normally come on them.

> The first-generation UMPCs were simple PCs running Linux or an adapted version of Microsoft's tablet PC operating system.
Basically, nope.

UMPC is not defined by you liking it for being some shitty Microsoft botnet OS.

Just because you haven't noticed something doesn't mean it doesn't happen... stop dismissing things as F.U.D. because you don't agree with them.

Notice I never said it had to run Windows, I sad they had to be capable of it. UMPC is a specification, like Ultrabook. You can't call whatever you want an Ultrabook, it needs to meet certain specifications. Same goes for UMPCs. The Switch doesn't meet those standards, it's not a UMPC. End of story.

Shitstation and Xboner are PCs, not UMPCs.

Pretty sure Windows runs on ARM processors.

Even if it could, the Switch still wouldn't count as it wouldn't allow you to install Windows.

Soon as scalpers fuck off and Nintendo pulls their head out of their ass by stocking it like a normal fucking company, I'll buy it

Sup Forums
why can't I connect to the internet properly?

seriously asshole?

>Thinking this will ever happen
>2018
>finally get enough in to serve everyone
>"We are now making the 2nd Switch!"

>it wouldn't allow
ARM allows.

>seriously asshole?
Yes.

get yer own name.

No, the Switch is just a locked down tablet.

I told you to stop impersonating me already, you did not listen.

Nice opinion lad.

i wish a mod were a round to prove I'm me. My IP would show I'm right.

Facts aren't opinions.

It is an opinion, since most blocks can be overridden, see rooted smartphones.

Your ass would be gone if impersonating were against the rules.

> Namefags arguing over a name

This is why people think you fagots are cancer. It's all about the identity isn't it you selfcentered fucks?

Enjoy your filter, and PLEASE, fuck off back to facebook. People can actually give you likes there.

LOL, No, I am literally the same person as from the other thread. Good try but no, even if mods proved I am the same person, then you would of been kicked due to the fact that I am wearing a trip and someone suggested it cause of this very reason. I don't know why you need to use my name, get another one. You're literally doing this to troll around. What's so funny about trolling anyways? Are you 16 and have no life?

It's not an opinion. It's both a tablet and locked down. Those are facts. Being able to circumvent restrictions doesn't mean it wasn't restricted in the first place.

It's not that user, I like to have a name here for the simple fact of having it. Don't like it? Complain enough and get the name removed from here. Too bad it doesn't work like that
>Filtering me and him
Aight you do that. Have fun.
>fuck off back to facebook
Shuddup user, you have one too. Saying you don't literally makes you look more of a tinhat.

Fucking this. But are you surprised? Sup Forumsbabbies literally starve if they don't get attention.

> Blah blah it is important that i have an identity on an anonymous basket waving forum

No really, you are the cancer. Please tell us more about how that the vehement defense of your name has nothing to do with your ego and everything to do with maintaining board quality.

PSP MASTER RACE

>quality build
>best graphics of it's time
>actually portable
>big screen for it's time
>able to play movies and music way before smartphones and other portable devices became massive
>web browser
>literally a shitload of emulators, from the original atari to the nintendo 64
>runs ps1 games natively
>excellent games library, with AAA games like silent hill origins, gran turismo and god of war
>easy to hack so you can play for free
>thousands of homebrew apps, from ebook readers to entire operating systems
>additional hardware gave it a camera, a mic and even fucking digital tv

best console ever.

Pretty sure there was a GPS for it too

To begin with, the fact that I'm here shouldn't mean anything to any one at all.
secondly, I'm here to talk but what happens a lot of times to people who use trips/names get picked on even when they talk about said topic. As you see here. I came here initially to talk about the topic, see my first post in the thread. What happens a lot of time is that a faggot like the one copying me and starting shit from a previous thread thinks he needs to troll me and the threads in being a total jackass.

It's not about the trip, it's not about the name, it's something we get to do. You don't want to? Sure ok that's you. But sitting there and whining about the fact that I have a trip/name, only makes you look retarded. You could go on and ignore that I have a name. It's more about addressing me and who ever else happens to have a tripcode. Other chans have mostly accepted pseudo-anonymous.

So here's my question to you user, if you don't care about me having a name and telling me to fuck off to facebook or whatever have you, why are you remotely continuing with me?

I have to agree with this but the down side is moving parts. That's what Nitnendo has tried to do for years. See all their handhelds. Everytime you use a PSP you have to insert a UMD, a mini CD, and it has to move it. Which yes, UMDs are nice but that means it will break down. I like the PSP1k myself. I would like to try out the PSVita sometime as my own.

But the downside of it is that it's not a "Console" it's a handheld. I would like to say that the Switch is the first of it's kind right? I believe the PSVita was MEANT to also play on the TV right?

yeah but I don't get why.

Exactly

For global positioning

I know that GPS IS I mean, it was sort of a pointless add-on. I had a few friends with a PSP and none of them had that feature. I can't of seen it being all to used (or useful)

>blablabla my opinion is fact

>But sitting there and whining about the fact that I have a trip/name, only makes you look retarded.
OH MY FUCKING GOD IM NOT READING THIS AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
DUMB TRIPNIGGER IMPERSONATOR CALLING ANONS OUT WHILE WHINING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE SUPPOSEDLY STEALING THEIR NAME

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>This much caplocking
>CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
>EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER!

Can you watch anime on the switch? Like streaming sites?

It'll prolly be a thing in the next coming months.

3DO. it was my first real console and had so many great games

This!

>I would like to try out the PSVita sometime as my own.
Vita is actually a solid piece of hardware. If you like playing weeb shit, and PS1 games, that things a hot piece of machine. Too bad about the support, and memory cards.

I heard that the Vita died in America basically and is still big in Japan.
Nah, I've never been big into the major weeb games. Not a fan of JRPG's