Just got this in the mail today

Just got this in the mail today
You mad, poorfags?

Not really. Most games won't be able to take full advantage of the card for another year or longer.

>i play buggy, shit riddled triple a trash ports

BUY DUAL RX480 SIR

>Trying to justify the fact you cant afford one in order to avoid embarassment
Fucking kekerino m8

>not waiting for vega

Are you just ignorant or in denial? You buy this card to play at 4k. Just about every modern game will take advantage of this at 4k. You want a minimum of 60 frames at 4k which a 1080 cannot do consistently, and most people want to get as close to 144 frames as possible.

Please stop being a poorfag.

Wow. You had to post on a basket weaving forum website in order to show off your latest purchase to try and poke fun oof people in a lower income bracket as a mean of showing off a self-induced sense of superiority.
2/10 made me reply.

Also, most programs can't multicore and don't benefit from 64bit. And no one needs more than 8GB of RAM.

oh thank you merchant

I want to play my garbage games in 4K yes
My current $600 card only gets 59 frames, you are truly my greatest ally

>Buys a Titan XP poor fag edition
>It thinks it has money
It's just like when you see niggers with iPhones they bought on credit. Hilarious

well that not's true
but what he said is

I got two 1080ti's as soon as they were announced. My Pascal came in that day. Returned it, got two of them for the same price as the pascal. Shut up poorfag

This shit hasn't even been released or shipped yet. Troll is troll

Look at those fucking tits. It must be illegal for a kid so young to be on HRT.

I do deep learning. Need multicore and 32gb+ ram. I have 32gb right now with 6850k, feels good man

>he doesn't know

keep yourself ignorant, you don't want the story

t-tell me

Call me when you have several gpu clusters poorfag

Take a photo of it side on I want to see how much thicker the backplate makes it.

Not the other guy but afaik that kid is legit autistic or on the spectrum somehow. Amd sent him a gpu and one of the amd reps paid out of pocket to get him a predator or similar monitor.

Shitbag older brother took the hardware and gave the kid soem scraps instead saying "it wouldnt work on his computer"

well then that fag faggot should be euthanized. what normal life could he possible live being retarded. pretty asshole move by his older brother though.

25000 gbp in my bank..

Don't give a fuck, why blow cash on shit i dont need?

So no..

nice card but i already have 1080 slis

grow up manchild
MUH GAMES

credit cards make anyone look rich

but i can afford two of these

not that anyone cares

>muh golf
grow up you old tards!

BUT CAN IT MINE KRYPTO?

No.
Enjoy your card, man.
You're not getting a bump out of me, though.

hahahaha

OP btfo

No, I got two

man, op doesn't even have a credit card

shame

The only thing I envy is your ability to enjoy video games. I wish I could be as easily entertained.

>being this triggered by amd without anyone mentioning them

Why not two Titans

Oh wait, you are poor. Sorry user, time to stop posting

will it fit in this case

how did u buy it?

im trying to pre-order one.

HOLY SHIT!

1080 ti is faster than a titan x.

How it's not even out yet

DELETE THIS

IF THATS ACTUALLY YOURS SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE AN EMULATOR

are you a reviewer or did you just social engineer one from them?

It's ok I still have all the original parts

And cheaper

Now fuck off poorfag, stop justifying your poo in the loo level poverty by saying "much +5% in gaymen", "muh clock speeds"

>hardware cucks

Why would I buy two titans for 2600, when I could get 4 1080 ti's for the same price? I set a price for my rig, new hardware comes out, let's me get almost 2x the gfx card power for the same price. Dumb frog poster is dumb

SLI is absolute trash

Like I said, they haven't even shipped yet. Only people with them in hand are hardware companies and shills like Linus

>reference card

kek

Decent GPU, but I wouldn't buy it.

P6000 at $4999

1080 Ti should perform better than Titan X OC but in reality the difference would be quite marginal.

Buy Ti models instead of xx80 desu

Have to admit, the vanilla 1080 is sorta in my price range now, but i'd really like to see vega just to compare.

you bought server hardware to game?

lol

I have the 1070 and even thats too much. I can afford the 1080ti but its overkill for anything

> look what my daddy bought me
you'll be probably found in a ditch after a party of cocaine in a few years

I will be buying two when EVGA makes a hybrid for it, along with a HB bridge. My 4k demands it.

Use todays resolution 4K and it won't be too much for that.

Just get Nvidia HB bridge

Spending more than 200 USD on a GPU like an autistic and proud of it.
I have better things to do with 500 USD than playing games on ultra queer texture

Its a fucking hobby.

Fucking poor fags.

kindly do the needful sir

BUTT MUMM IT'S HOBBY I NEED IT

Guessing you've never been above 1080p60

I make more money that my Mother, why would I ask her to buy something for me?

>Wow, user, you're so good at buying things!

p much this

still rocking a 770 and even then i regret buying it

have fun with your games tho guys :+)

I would better buy a bike.

How much will it cost in black friday?

the kid's already fat. why not spend that fucking money on a bicycle so the kid can lose some weight and make friends instead of a god damn computer. fuck those parents.

Still fucking furious. He has every right to do whatever he wants with his shit, but I'm still mad as fuck.

Some people smoke a 1080ti worth in cigarettes. I spend it on computer shit.

do you have dragons dogma?

could you put any enb in it and look how much fps you're getting with it

I said to myself when I can play dragons dogma + some heavy enb on 1440p then I upgrade my pc, but nowdays it's mostly guesswork and I have no idea if the time has come already

Why not octa P80's? And dual 22-core Xeons? And 4TB of NVMe storage? And 1400GB of RAM? Why not spend 100000US on a rig?

>Nvidia
trash

I'd just be happy to afford my cancer treatment.

Nah, my 1080 is doing just fine. No need to upgrade for a ti version

literally no reason to upgrade from my gtx 769

the floor and the really amateurish colors and paint on the walls indicate that you are indeed the poorfag here who spend 80% of his disposable income on a shitty GPU to play vidya games like a fucking loser

0/10 try again next time

>americans
>preventing kids from getting fat

Sup Forums has the highest ratio of fat posters anyway so this guy will fit right in

this has a ring of truth to it
sorry, user, that sucks. I'd trade your having cancer for my presumably not if I could. Maybe you get that a lot

Kek

Question about the 1080ti. Whats the difference between it and the Titan? It looks like they took the titan, swapped out the memory, and OC'd it a bit. Not complaining since the price is lower, but is there any other difference?

WHAT HAPPENED!?!

love that movie

I only upgraded from 660 to 1060. Lemme tell ya boy, I'm pretty satisfied so far.

the kid got it from his father who worked at microsoft and he gutted it and wouldn't sell the guts on the online and got pissed at everyone for being mad at him and had a fit of autism

Why have you not thrown this into the trash already?

>Nvidia release
>whoops we forgot to tell you its 35% faster
>AMD release
>whoops we forgot to tell you its 35% slower

Arma3 benchmark now + King of the hill

OP poorfag confirmed

I get 60 fps @ 4k / max settings with my heavily overclocked 980ti, why the fuck should I upgrade?

It's honestly annoying at this point, all of my friends won't shut up about "muh ten series" and telling me to upgrade when my benchmark scores smoke their shitty 1080's and I can hold a stable 4k frame rate. I don't even know why I took this bait

benchmarks when?

I'd have no use for 1080Ti as I only play Paladins, Overwatch and CS:GO nowadays anyway.

>Not wanting to see Widowmaker and Tracer's delicious asses in perfect 144 hz at 4k resolution
user at Sup Forums we don't support gay rights.

I don't play games, why would I need/want one and the additional power consumption/footprint. Fucking autistic man child.

Why would I be mad. I have no use for such a card.