So, stalled torrent just got updated

So, stalled torrent just got updated

Any bitcoin miner inside?

No because that only happens in non-free software

>implying Sup Forums normies can read the source code of any torrent client

Transmission/Deluge/qBittorrent could be updated with a bitcoin miner and the average gee user would be none the wiser, at least until they checked their Asus® GamePro™ hardware monitor app to see why they were only getting 90fps in CSGO.

FEATURE: Always show progress and remaining bytes for unselected files. (sledgehammer999)
FEATURE: Allow to change priority for unselected files through the combobox like it is done via the context menu. (sledgehammer999)
FEATURE: Remove settings to exchange trackers. It wasn't used by non-libtorrent clients. Also it has a privacy risk and you might be DDoSing someone. (sledgehammer999)
FEATURE: Put temp files in .qBittorrent directory. Closes #4462. (Chocobo1)
FEATURE: Use the numbers from tracker scrape response. Closes #5048, #6117. (Chocobo1)
FEATURE: Implement category filter widget. Show categories in tree mode when subcategories are enabled. (glassez)
FEATURE: Allow to toggle columns in searchtab (thalieht)
FEATURE: PeerList: allow to hide zero values for the "uploaded" and "downloaded" columns (thalieht)
FEATURE: Display more information in tracker tab (ngosang)
FEATURE: Use Ctrl+F to search torrents. Closes #5797. (Tim Delaney)
FEATURE: Transferlist: add hotkeys for double click and recheck selected torrents (thalieht)
FEATURE: Add hotkey for execution log tab, Trackerlist, Peerlist etc (thalieht)
FEATURE: Seperate seeds from peers for DHT, PeX and LSD (thalieht)
COSMETIC: Support fallback when selecting theme icons (Eugene Shalygin)
COSMETIC: Do not resize SVG icons (Eugene Shalygin)
COSMETIC: Align text to the right in columns that handle numbers for PeerList and SearchTab (thalieht)
COSMETIC: Increased number of digits after the decimal point for Gibibytes and above (thalieht)
COSMETIC: Use non-breaking spaces between numbers and units (thalieht)

FEATURE: Always show progress and remaining bytes for unselected files. (sledgehammer999)
FEATURE: Allow to change priority for unselected files through the combobox like it is done via the context menu. (sledgehammer999)
FEATURE: Remove settings to exchange trackers. It wasn't used by non-libtorrent clients. Also it has a privacy risk and you might be DDoSing someone. (sledgehammer999)
FEATURE: Put temp files in .qBittorrent directory. Closes #4462. (Chocobo1)
FEATURE: Use the numbers from tracker scrape response. Closes #5048, #6117. (Chocobo1)
FEATURE: Implement category filter widget. Show categories in tree mode when subcategories are enabled. (glassez)
FEATURE: Allow to toggle columns in searchtab (thalieht)
FEATURE: PeerList: allow to hide zero values for the "uploaded" and "downloaded" columns (thalieht)
FEATURE: Display more information in tracker tab (ngosang)
FEATURE: Use Ctrl+F to search torrents. Closes #5797. (Tim Delaney)
FEATURE: Transferlist: add hotkeys for double click and recheck selected torrents (thalieht)
FEATURE: Add hotkey for execution log tab, Trackerlist, Peerlist etc (thalieht)
FEATURE: Seperate seeds from peers for DHT, PeX and LSD (thalieht)
COSMETIC: Support fallback when selecting theme icons (Eugene Shalygin)
COSMETIC: Do not resize SVG icons (Eugene Shalygin)
COSMETIC: Align text to the right in columns that handle numbers for PeerList and SearchTab (thalieht)
COSMETIC: Increased number of digits after the decimal point for Gibibytes and above (thalieht)
COSMETIC: Use non-breaking spaces between numbers and units (thalieht)

I never got the stalled bug when I used qbit, but I did frequently get the "IO error" nonsense

Switched to transmission and never looked back, qbit is just amateur tier bugshit

>tfw winblows still don't have the only reason to use lonix at all

Marked :)

Is it so hard to port rTorrent to windows? Or is everyone just lazy?

Lazy

i've been using vuze ever since it was called Azureus and since Comet fucked me in the ass. am i just being fucked in a different hole now?

It's still a fine client. Only felt like switching at all on can't-schedule-shit Windows, but on Linux I just continued using it.

thanks. i was expecting someone to laugh hysterically at me say "you know vuze installs adware, right?"

it occasionally tries to wedge the ask toolbar in, and after the last update it changed my firefox start page from blank to yahoo. that's about it.

There is 3 types of people.
>try qbittorrent and like it, continue using it
>try qbittorrent and dislike it, stop using it
>try qbittorent and dislike it, start furiously hating it and spam memes and trashtalk it at every occasion
Youre autistic, m8.

>public trackers

I can't understand qb, for freetards rtorrent is godlike and for everyone else utorrent/transmission is plain perfect, qb is garbage

>2015 google images screenshot

Are you really that fucking retarded?

You fucked up, just admit it.

Look at it
Its motherfucking 2015 in the SS

So what?

>still no fix for RSS auto download not checking off read list
fuck this shit

What do you mean?

>Set RSS to auto download
>it auto downloads
>never marks RSS list for torrent as "read"
>delete torrent
>RSS re-download the torrent
>have to go to RSS to manually mark all items read
They said they fixed this shit but it's never fixed.

you missed one.

> doesn't try qbittorrent because reasonably happy with Vuze

Weird. I never experienced this.

the problem with qshittorrent is that it just werkz on around 70% of machines. the other 30% keep reporting the problem but it never gets fixed. i still use it since nothing else is better though, even with all the flaws.

rTorrent works on Windows