Daily reminder that if you use windows you are literally a low iq subhuman

daily reminder that if you use windows you are literally a low iq subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/266572/market-share-held-by-smartphone-platforms-in-the-united-states/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with vidja?

What if I use both Linux and Winods?

if you spend more time on windows than GNU/Linux you're a subhuman

Pedophile detected

>linux fags pretending their smart

So you're saying people with IQs higher than 100 are pedos? Really makes you think.

What if it's even?
I hope that wouldn't make me a homOSeX user...

Nice lie, fanboy

This statistic says nothing. No one with a low IQ will ever have use for something like Linux and Apple products are expensive so it's much more likely the median of pc users are using windows computers. People with a professionalism in technology are more likely to have higher IQ's and will benefit more from using an OS like Linux. Simple as that.

I'M NOT STUPID OKAY. I'M THE SMARTEST EVER OKAY SHUT UP

>brainlets use Windows

Wow it's like I didn't know that since fucking /l/ shut down and this place was renamed from Guro

Does that mean Shitdroid users have an average IQ of 109? ROFL

>the fat country and its ever present tsundere pimple, that one country that had a lot of colonies centuries ago and SJW central use iOS

Really makes you think

Why is homiOSex the most used OS in English speaking countries?
Does this confirm the English empire is gay?

You forgot upside down Gehenna

actually i use windows because i have a low iq

They're not worth a mention.

only reason

Australia is SJW central?

Scandinavian Peninsula you blind oaf.

Windows masterrace. Fuck apple, fuck linux.

I'm trying to figure out why I would even bother with Linux

I use word and one note constantly and I like having w10 apps like netflix over having to go through a browser

What advantage could i even get switching to linux?

Why do you care?
Honestly I think the graph might be right, only subhuman brainlets would care and try to make excuses for shitposting.

This chart is wrong for at least the US. Android has the most market share.

statista.com/statistics/266572/market-share-held-by-smartphone-platforms-in-the-united-states/

>use all three
I have transcended your silly squabbles

>Windows masterrace. Fuck apple, fuck linux.
Go away, moron.

>vast majority of people are stupid
>vast majority of people use windows
gee OP it's almost as if overlap was inevitable

This pretty much just comes down to accessibility.

A Windows platform is highly accessible, they are cheap and prevalent. OSX platforms are expensive and limited, statistically people will higher levels of education and income will purchase them, thus statistically more likely to be higher IQ.
Linux (in desktop form) is not as prevalent as either. It is usually a choice of the user to use and because of the less user friendly nature is more likely to be used by people who have completed higher education or will go into higher education.

This data says nothing about you as an individual user of any OS though. Each will have their scattering of retards to intelligent people, your IQ will be whatever your IQ is, not based on the OS you use.

I dont think that's how it works. Microsoft has a bigger user base than the other two. How did the graph get its information?

Does anyone have the original link to that IQ survey?

They got 1000 people and asked them what OS they used and had them to an IQ test, by the appearances.

Or, if it was a website, they took 1000 IQ test results from their database and pulled the OS used.

Wintoddlers are retards, what's new?

What if I use all three?

Then you're probably gay.

linux gives me better overclocks so i use it

>>Low IQ subhuman
>All scores are between 110 and 90
>Human average is considered between 110 and 90
>'Linux' users inside human average
>Windows in the dead center of the average

I don't think I've ever seen someone project this hard. Are you a low 90 op?

>Human average is considered between 110 and 90

They literally normalize IQ tests so that the human average is 100.

A 5 point difference may not mean much in a personal score but in a population it's pretty meaningful. Look at a bell curve with a standard deviation of 15 and centered around 100 that's the human distribution of IQ scores. Now shift that 5 points higher. See how much area under the curve is moved out of the sub 85 zone? Those are literally retarded people that the population in question no longer has to support. See all that area now in the >130 zone? Those are people likely to be good at engineering and science.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Really toasts your almonds. Imagine living somewhere half the people are literally retarded.

Whatever. I am having fun all day. I feel euphoric at night. I couldn't care less because Windows disappears in the background of my games and music.

Linux is useless to me.

Whatever makes you feel good, brainlets

>having data from notrh korea

When do I get the IQ raise if I switch right now?

Reminder that if you have lower IQ you have higher chance of sex and not being a manchild virgin. Also IQ correlates with chance of autism and other mental illnesses. THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE HIGH IQ IN 2017.

>hey boys let's push retards into Linux so we will lower the statistics.

Fuck off sneaky m$ shill

wow, I did not expect such drop for dumb anonnetes, wouldn't we fuck even an ape?

>their
>This guy is mocking Linux users, but still doesn't know the difference between their and they're

This should indicate that Linux users are indeed richer than macfags and subhumans, since IQ is highly correlated to wealth.

don't know if you fell for the bait or are actually sucessfully baiting yourself

In that case, low-IQ subhumans are designing our buildings and animating our cartoons.

haw haw haw
dual booting turns you into a punching bag for cocks