Omron

Say nice things about Omron.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they make a decent temperature controller.

Best microswitches in the fucking game. A tad pricey, but they're worth it. Great tactile feedback for gayming applications and rugged as fuck for industrial ones.

excellent microswitches

I would, but the switches in the G500 were crap.

Didn't they invent a clever little set of dots to mark it harder to counterfeit currency?

>mfw I just imagined a thousand of those on a DIN rail, all packed together

>buy mouse
>buttons fail in 3 years
>buy another mouse
>buttons fail in 2 years
>buy another
>buttons fail within 6 months
all omron shitswitches
also guess the mouse manufacturer

No.

Razer?

Good nebulizers, much more compact and silent than my previous one.

no

>all omron shitswitches
You know the microswithes they put in gayming mice are just rejects or extremely cut-down versions of their proper switches, right?
Also, Logitech. I had my G5 fail after six years of use, replaced the switches with some Omrons that I salvaged from an old card reader. Been working fine ever since.

Their automotive relays are decently durable. They rarely fail.

I made a controller for an arcade rhythm game, and it played like shit before I got my omron switches.

first two weren't gaming mice and they were all logitech
logitech stinks dog shit

Remember when Zowie recalled all of the second batch of EC-series mice because of the defective Omron switches and replaced them with Huano switches?

What kind of game?

My favorite arcade controller I have is this. The "buttons" are actually two steel plates acting as electrodes, with spacers on the corners, so the top one flexes and makes contact when stepped on. Very robust. Sticker and sheet plastic on top.

Hatsune Miku project diva. Yeah, the DDR mats are fucking great. One of my friends at college made his own before. Too bad his breaks down almost every night.

dems made some many calcs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation
Yes.

>don't press me or my son ever again