Why can there be an os with the game library of Windows, the aesthetic of mac, and.the open sourcness of linux?

Why can there be an os with the game library of Windows, the aesthetic of mac, and.the open sourcness of linux?

Because no one in their right mind would release that kind of OS as open source.

>mac
>aesthetic

It looks better than Windows and 90% of Linux distributions do before being riced out.

It doesn't, it is disgusting.

there could be if the wine developers managed to complete their directx support.

t. kid with anime wallpaper on his Ubuntu desktop

But there is user, Windows 10, you install it you stop being a stupid shit and learn how to protect yourself.

>I don't understand open source

Post your desktop, show us how a computer is supposed to look.

>Linux is the only one that has a useless quality

I don't want to be botnetted and its an alternative to windows

It seems Linux already provides all of those things:
>game library of windows
WINE
>aesthetic of mac
It wouldn't be hard to design and implement such a UI for Linux if the demand was there.
>open source of Linux
Already there

Mac has shit aesthetics though

Is ReactOS good enough to run games? I suppose you could rice it out to look like MacOS.

>wine

Piece of shit that barely works.

>aesthetic
Pick a desktop environment that you like and make a distribution of Ubuntu or another distro you like that comes with it preinstalled and configured to look dope
>game library
If you don't buy and play Steam games on Linux then that's not happening

yeah sure man, it runs natively with nvidia's latest drivers.

>I don't want to be botnetted
I don't see how using an operating system full of code straight from the NSA would help.
>linux is an alternative to windows
It isn't. It can't do half the things Windows does.

It works fine for me. The problem in this case is most likely the user.

Call me when battlefield 4, gta v, and dx12 are supported.

t. tiling wm user with anime wallpaper

Wine isn't the solution. Nothing big is supported, and the things that are supported are slowly getting ported anyways.

haha no
That Russian vodka fueled OS won't get shit done soon unless they get some real rubles rollin in sokon.

A DENIAL
A DENIAL
A DENIAL
A DENIALLLLLLLLL

use bootcamp and install linux on a vm.
problem solved.

OP could have all he wants with ReactOS but I bet he can't even program for shit

>mac
>aesthetic