Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/95441
youtu.be/G_6rs9cBzvE?t=14m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ark.intel.com/products/95441
>1.3ghz baseclock

>jewtel

pretty embarassing when dual core destroys your octa core

Maybe it'll be used in the comeback of Netbooks.

>TDP: 7W
That's for little mobile shit, amazing we can have Intelâ„¢ i7 on a cellphone now

you have aspergers

There have been dual core i7's almost as long as there have been i7's....
>i7-620M

>3.5W

calm your tits

more like down syndrome

shouldn't they just call it a pentium/i3 at that point? i guess the normies wont eat it up otherwise.

>needing more than 4 threads in a laptop
Why?

What? I thought that the i3 was just two i7 cores.

For laptop is good. I have the i75500u on a lenovo laptod, nice for programming and watch vietnamese cartoons.

It's different with laptop processors

Are you me?

>Laptod
Is that a Todd you can carry around and set on your lap?

lol

>In Intel we trust

I'll sell you my aspergers if you want

I found it in a selftest PDF btw

>VT-x, VT-d
Wow, intel's mobile processors have more virtualization support than ryzen. I'm glad I didn't buy one

But Ryzen supports both those things, you silly Intel shill.

>I didn't buy one
Then how many did you buy?

Cool, so the chipsets are supporting IOMMU?

Of course, AMD's had IOMMU support for years.

>Well, um, hrmm, not yet user, but just wait. They will when *cough* then you'll see.
I'll just wait for naples. You see, I don't give a shit about the companies. I'll buy whatever is better for my intended use. I want to see AMD get better.

Low-voltage processors are a travesty.

Not ryzen. Sorry.

Source?

Source: me. If that doesn't do it for you wait a few months until it's been out long enough to actually get reviews beyond the usual gamers. Or for a mainboard manufacturer to actually take up the "workstation" idea

I refuse to believe AMD dropped IOMMU after years of support, especially on processors with such high numbers of threads. Crippling their virtualization support seems pretty damned retarded.

Low Energy Shill

Asus and ASRock boards have it, but it's disabled by default.

Ryzen does have IOMMU support, but it currently has a bug, where it only has one IOMMU group.
If it didn't have IOMMU at all, it wouldn't have even a single IOMMU group.
Having one IOMMU group is almost pointless, so I find it hard to believe that this is intended.

Yeah, I said chipsets.
Low energy shill? I don't get it, but...okay.
I was going to buy a ryzen, I still might in the future once they iron out the kinks and realize that they did in fact make a really good cpu. Like I said, I'll wait for naples.

>1.30 ghz boosts to 3.60 ghz

What the fuck

>I'll wait for naples
you building a server?

That's what I planned to use ryzen for initially, hypervisor

Funny, I'm retiring my current FX build to that duty.

I bet a 4core 1.9ghz Ryzen would get 7W TDP as well under Intel's same measurements.

>IOMMU
youtu.be/G_6rs9cBzvE?t=14m10s

>What the fuck

Probably runs 1.30 when it's not being charged and 3.60 when it is plugged in to a power source for charging. You don't run the clock running high when you have no power outlet since it'll drain the battery fast.

yea if you want your phone to cause a housefire

My 7500U is 3.1GHz all cores stressed plugged in and 3.0GHz all cores stressed on battery, 3.5GHz single core either way

>7w
>Fire
So you live in a sawmill?