Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

security.stackexchange.com/a/7706
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That someone at the NSA used MS Paint to make these slides?

Why the NSA hate

They are the good guys

$20M doesn't go too far when you've got thousands of well paid employees

t. j edgar hoover

t. CIA shill

t. CIA Nigger

This

This. That's like 150 full time workers, not counting any other expense

Good goy!

Shalom

Daily reminder that if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Enjoy having your mothers, sisters and daughters being watched through their webcams while they get dressed and undressed

Enjoy your hentai/shemale fapping habits be recorded and used to blackmail you in future

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

"When you say, ‘I have nothing to hide,’ you’re saying, ‘I don’t care about this right.’ You’re saying, ‘I don’t have this right, because I’ve got to the point where I have to justify it.’ The way rights work is, the government has to justify its intrusion into your rights."

t. Edward Snowden

looks like GIMP

Post your full name and full internet history then.

Alex Mahan
Where can I upload the history?

Until they arbitrarily change what the criteria is for getting v& with the power that (You) gave (((them))).

Good goy

>clandestine spook operations, spying on the populace, questionable legality, etc.
>mfw they're probably still doing mkultra type shit and worse
>THIS is the quality of the presentations they're giving these people

Imgur with all your IDs/passports.
Pastebin with any and all your phone numbers, Facebook, passwords, emails and addresses

How much more advanced have they gotten since then?

Livestream on YouTube where you are and what you're doing in your computer right now. Post link and share your up with us. What you have something to fear?

I'm waiting.

G..Goebbels? Is that you? Joe?

Dont forget to turn up your camera and microphone if you have them btw.

Good. We got this bait out of the way at least.

Microsoft is patriotic af

Sure. After all, the PRISM project is a domestic one and they're a part of it.

NSA are part of the deep state working for the globlists against Trump

>globlists

just say "jews" user, it's okay.

Linux Torsvald was onboard from day 1. He came up with the idea for Prism.

think about necking yourself dumb Sup Forums meme spammer, internet explorer using shit.

Microsoft since '07... And still people will call you a conspiracy theorist when you say Windows 10 spies on you... What is this cognitive dissonance people seem to suffer from?

If nobody ever looks at the data, does it matter?

Yes.

You don't need the first amendment if you have nothing to say.

Why? It's like being upset about a bad memory. It only exists in your head and nowhere else if it's never seen.

>Please argue with my retarded logic

No thanks.

You're retarded.

>no you

thanks for proving my point dipshit

we should have a daily /nsa/ thread, to remind people that the internet is 100% controlled by the US government

>all those data collection points
>budget only 20m

quite cost effective in my opinion.

The ISPs already have access to your Internet history, so might as well just stop using the Internet altogether.

Someone at NSA? Do you really believe that?

the power of infosec and technology in general

>it makes up over 90% of their domestic intelligence
It really is. Except they don't seem to actually accomplish anything with it aside from invade privacy and share photos of women with coworkers.

>implying that this is bad

S-sauce

Srsly
I want to live in star trek, stop standing in our way nationalist trogs

If you're using HTTPS, like you should be (HTTP should be banned) your ISP can only see what server you're connecting to and when.

So Apple were the last to crack?

AFAIU (i.e., not much), they can also see URLs sometimes, depending on how the SSL is configured

"no"

nevermind, what they can see is the vhost, not the whole URL

> :^)
What if the NSA is the one who's been creating memes all this time?

>what they can see is the vhost
Assuming you mean the domain name, that's not true. TLS does not reveal the domain name of the destination to any intermediaries.

Now, if you make another request not through TLS beforehand, like say a normal DNS lookup, then intermediaries can see the domain name you're attempting to lookup.

security.stackexchange.com/a/7706
from the comments:
>Also, the server name is included in the certificate that the server sends back to the client as part of the handshake, and that certificate is sent "in the clear" -- so the target server name is really not secret at all.

in any case, I guess one should assume that enough info to see what site is being accessed is leaking

The certificate does not necessarily tell anyone what domain you're visiting. On sites hosted behind cloudflare for example, the certs that cloudflare sends are generated to be valid for any of several sites that they host. An attacker intercepting the certificate would not know which of the domains in the cert is the one you're trying to visit, if any at all.

>want to live in technologically superior future
>contribute 0 value in achieving it

How do i contribute to digitizing the human brain so people can live indefinitely? I'm just a sysadmin.

So Neon Genesis Evangelion predicted the future?

Are we all gonna become a big pile of orange goop?

who the fuck thought formatting the date like that was a good idea?

I had to read through three of them before the day became obvious, and the only reason I could tell the year apart from the month is because of that bar on the bottom matching up with the year.

Install Gentoo

Good. I'm glad.

Femanon reporting
If you leave bare/exposed camera lenses facing you when you're getting dressed, how can you be shocked that one can see you? Rotate your webcam towards a wall when not in use and put tape over any camera you never use. This should apply regardless of whether you have the most automatically secure home network or a botnet-tier phone like me