Are they the best

are they the best

Other urls found in this thread:

ericzhang.me/projects/spotify-ad-blocker-ezblocker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only when you're blocked the ad servers

Nope.

Yes

how do i block the ad servers on this piece of shit!

rly the only reason why i dont use it

Sorry fampai, only intelligent people can do that

Use a chunk key logge- I mean cracked version :^)

They've gotten worse lately, but the easy access to most anything I want to listen to, minus anime OST, is unbeatable for the price.

>no music
nah it's shit

Kill yourself.

It's so fucking easy to get music now in high quality lossy (inb4 autists) that it's not worth paying 10 bucks for it, let alone 20 for their new "audiophile" package.

Their library management, playlists, and song/artist discovery are the best. I'm using Play Music and all of those things are crap compared to Spotify. I'm only using the Google service because it comes with YT Red.

>spotify
>best playlist
They delete songs from playlists if they are "too long" without noticing the users about this "feature"

>song/artist discovery are the best
This. Found so much new stuff I actually enjoy just using the Discover Weekly playlist.

hehehe i modified my hostfile : ^)

Yes, the problem is that that guy apparently can't even do that

Well maybe you shouldn't listen to autistlong songs.

Song length has nothing to do with it.

im that girl tho

hahaha
you fags actually listen to their (((selection)))

(X) Doubt

They have most music I listen to.
If they don't have something I just play it on YouTube if it's a one-off thing or download.

Honestly Spotify is pretty amazing, a lot easier than downloading, transferring and storing music.

And I have a pretty autistic taste, if you're a normie then literally everything is available.

So what?

Why would you need to block ads where there isn't none?

youtube is best

certainly most of, if not all, the real deal sex appeal fire stuff is missing from their catalogue

ericzhang.me/projects/spotify-ad-blocker-ezblocker/