Whats the best tech to whiten teeth with?

Whats the best tech to whiten teeth with?

bleach, drink it

Hydrogen peroxide.

Toothpaste

What the hell is that thing in her mouth? I know it's from Crest and might whiten your teeth, but I've literally never seen that before.

UV light, and she probally has H2O2 paste on her teeth to whiten it.

UV light hardly probably does nothing chemically, it just looks kewl. Its just marketing to make grills pay 500€ for fancy looking tooth whitening instead of just hydrogen peroxide.

daily semen dose

Its the same principle as whitening aged yellow plastic. Using H2O2 and UV, it whitens it, it needs to be around 30% concentration though.

How long does that take?

Painting them

Doesn't teeth whitening make your teeth more brittle or something?

why would you want to withen your teeth?

every sane person in the world know its impossible to have a colgate smile

might as well fill your face with botox and tits+ass with silicone

Depends on the which whitening process. If you have healthy enamel your teeth shoild be fine regardless. I know those who have bad oral hygiene complain whitening can be painful due to not enough enamel so some chemicals can hit nerve endings.

it makes the plastic more brittle when applied though as it changes the structure of the material depending on how deep it can get

>why would you want to withen your teeth?
Not everyone stopped brushing their teeth after high school, user.

When applied to human teeth? People pay for some minutes they can bother to sit.

user, yellowish is the normal and healthy color for teeth. who would think of pushing an unachievable standard to sell their overpriced products

>tfw born with naturally yellow teeth
>it's possibly due to slightly more acidic saliva than average but I'm not sure
>either way, they're perfectly straight and shaped perfectly but they're very yellow despite excellent oral hygiene
>people think I don't brush
>whitening products don't work because it's not the result of removable stains
:(

Get veneers or implants like my A list hollywood waifus

>implants
I don't want to be a girl user

Tooth implants. Only 3k per tooth and you need 10 teeth or more for a smile