Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gsmarena.com/sony_at_ifa_2016-review-1486p3.php
appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1="20160264304".PGNR.&OS=DN/20160264304&RS=DN/20160264304
bits-please.blogspot.com/2016/06/extracting-qualcomms-keymaster-keys.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its japanese

Its an expensive yuppie wannahave fad

i didnt get one in white.

Based Sony, I still have my Z2, best phone I've ever used so far.

Size. If they make a compact version then that would be the perfect phone.

it runs Android... an ugly, insecure, slow, stuttering OS for pajeets and tyrones.

>software buttons
>no removable battery

top kek they even resorted to ripping off apple's packaging
hah

Sony software + drm.

Bezels.

It's Japanese.

Fuck off

The sales tell the whole story.

They haven't change their shitty design since forever.
It only panders to very few.

And not only that, the camera is total shit.
Even though the sensor made by themselves, other companies manage to implement it better, pretty pathetic.

Glass back.

No removable battery.

This hasn't been true in years. And if an Android phone has bootloader unlocks, you can create your own custom operating systems that you build to your liking. My Nougat OS I'm using now is only taking up about 800MB of RAM and is buttery smooth on my 3 year old phone.

Giant bezels

>android
Wow that was quick

Android

m.gsmarena.com/sony_at_ifa_2016-review-1486p3.php

I...can't

Those bezels

What's wrong with it being Japanese?

if only the compact didn't have FUCK HUGE bezels and was waterproof

why does every company go down the checklist of a good phone and just say fuck it right before they finish

>X Compact
Trash

What about it?

android is still insecure. can't even run reliable FDE. it's a fucking joke.

>Applel invented boxes

>Japan
>relevant tech post 2000

pick one

The design with the big upper and bottom bezels seem pretty dated to be honest senpai

It's actually very nice, I own one

Post SoT

Giant forehead and chin. Reminds me of your mom

Had a predecessor. Loved the design. Never could get behind the OS. Went back to iOS. Sadly they're messing things up on that side. Really no perfect options left.

Also in the case of the Xperia X phones, the choice to use plastic somewhere ruins premium feel the metal gives. Also standby power usage on iOS is fucking fantastic in comparison, makes other phones look bad somewhat.

It's not an iPhone

I can't afford it
guess it's the z1 compact life for me

Anti theft technology

It was a good idea, but now corporations take these ideas and turn it into spyware while mascarading as the original do good hearted creators.

How did you do this, user? Just a customized Cyanogenmod?

>screen slightly wraps around the edge

REEEEEEEEEEE

Too expensive
Non-removable battery

>the price
>the bezels
>the build quality

Not benzeless like Xiamo Mi Mix

if it wouldn't be so big i would really consider buying it

>settling down for anything less than 6.4 inches.

Not 4-inch.

Once you go phab you can't go back

>using a tablet as a phone

It's the same size as the iPhone 7 plus

Remember when people used to say that Galaxy Note would never succeed?
Stop living in the past, people that try bigger phones generally don't go back to smaller.

I'm not living in the past, I merely find phablets dumb.

It's not mich bigger than an s7 edge

Its misleading because it says the screen is 6.4 inches but it has a 91 screen to body ratio.

If it was cheaper id buy it.

>fuckhuge bezels
>not a G6
there you go

And now im getting one

Relevance has nothing to do with tech besides reselling apple products you dumbass.

>not in glorious Forest Blue

>not in Honor blue

Nothing.

I love sony phone's but the XZ is too expensive

I have the Z5

Sonyggers

>being a xperia phone after Z3
they really fucked everything up after it...
>still forcing own ROM skin
>2017
>insisting on all plastic body
weeeew

>ugly
Debatable.

>insecure
Are you under the impression that iOS is secure? It's chock full of vulnerabilities. How do you think they manage to keep finding jailbreaks for it? Meanwhile, Android can be rather secure. You just need to make sure to flash the latest version if a vulnerability is discovered.

>slow, stuttering
Actually, Android has been improving in performance with each new iteration since Lollipop.

>for pajeets and tyrones
And hackers.

Plastic lense

What phone and ROM are you using?

I don't currently have it because I got cheap chink shit instead

We're talking about a company that literally tried to package a shopping bag, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lawsuit over this box.
appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1="20160264304".PGNR.&OS=DN/20160264304&RS=DN/20160264304

Not waterproof.

patent*
not package

Its top and bottom margins are to wide.

When is the XZ getting a price drop?

NO FINGER PRINT IN US VERSION

>dat bezel

Post a pic of the plushie now user

>Android

>Same design is bad
>the Samsung s5, s6 and s7 are all indistinguishable from the front and no one seems to be complaining

runs Android.

It's actually metal

For everyone complaining about the huge bezels

>hackers

Everyone knows actual hackers use gentoo on their phones. Please go away with your pajeet bs.

>you shouldn't complain about huge bezels because this other phone with huge bezels also has huge bezels
Your point?

It'll be out of date in less than a year.

it still looks like a fat ugly motherfucker.

anything below 72% screen to body ratio looks trash to my eyes

This 2bh.

huawei has best buildquality, fite me

I went from a note to a Xperia compact phone and haven't looked back.
As someone who likes to draw, the spen was nice, but that was about it.

F*** you you stupid n***** go f*** off you stupid f****** pointless thread and go kill yourselves

Instead of hiding this thread you actually bothered to enter it, type out a retarded reply, fill out a captcha, and post it for people on the Internet to laugh at how assblasted you are. Congrats, dumbass.

Actually I'm using the Google voice to text stuff things to reply you f****** stupid useless n****
The recapture just takes like a few seconds but I guess that isn't too much for you to comprehend you stupid lowlife shitskinp
Kek

A Google voice-to-text typo?! Google is ruined and bankrupt!

>A whole book's worth of text to describe a fucking bag

the fuck is everyone obsessed with taiga for?

its not a S7 non edge, and slower too

Not the same guy but trying to defend android from a security perspective is completely retarded.
For example read about this guys FDE exploit: bits-please.blogspot.com/2016/06/extracting-qualcomms-keymaster-keys.html. Despite getting "fixed" a simple downgrade or a little manufacturer cooperation is all it takes to fuck you.
Even ignoring things like that and looking at it from a day to day perspective, you're still using an OS designed to collect data. Xiaomi phones for example were caught sending text messages and other data the second they boot up. Google of course does a whole slew of shit as well. ie play services report your location along with nearby WiFi networks periodically.

whoever can make a phone that looks like this one in Black Mirror will make a fortune

heres another shot

done

>bezel at bottom
>no built screen protector edge

that's not the same at all

iPhone 8 will actually look like that

they will get rid of the physical home button .. mark my words

sony is pretty original imo, they have their own design language for their phones. with xiaomi it's a bit funnier because they do take a ton of inspiration from apple.

>Apple invented the carboard box

The home button would be removed on the next jPhone

I-I cannot!

It will be inferior to the S8 but more expensive.

That is a plus.

Being Korean or Chinese is a minus.

Get your asian countries straight, user.

Japanese version is.

Americans are too retarded to not leave sim card flaps open so they skipped the certification for the states.