If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY AMD, AMD wouldn't stand a chance in hell...

If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY AMD, AMD wouldn't stand a chance in hell, all you retards are benching 8 cores vs 4 cores with the 8 cores being weaker than 4 Intel cores, not fair numbers at all.

AMD is really shit

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/03/amd-ryzen-review/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Kabylake at that frequency had 8 cores it would use 440 watts.

If AMD had a full Ryzen chip at 4.5 GHz, they'd absolutely DESTROY the 6900k! ...and the motherboard and the VRMs amd the power supply and anything caught in the heat blast. Much like a 6800k would, because no one has eight cores with SMT running at that clock speed. Not even IBM.

Sage for stupid thread.

>wahh, it's not fair, you have more cores than me, that's why you win
>if I had the same amount of cores I would be better [sob]

fuck off

And if I had a pussy I wouldn't be a man, so fuck off.

What I learned over the last 2 days is that Intelfags want another Netburst.

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY
your wallet

And your house.

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY
Your house and dog.

>oh look it's the 47th active "amd a shit" thread

you jews are truly desperate

sage btw

Wait for Skylake-X then

>Skylake-X
>overclocking like a Kabylake
>not boiling you alive

>if the 7700k was a product that it isn't. . .

It would also cost a lot more.

>if intel wasn't jews
what a world it would be

>not fair numbers at all
>same price
Top cuck

Another thing that continues to be left out of these "discussions" is that Ryzen is more energy efficient than anything Intel has. 8 core ryzen barely uses more than an 4 core Intel chip

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY AMD
It would also cost 8000$

no1curr

True, it would completely destroy any AMD near it, the flames would also destroy the entire block.

Lower power bills and less need for cooling is a huge benefit. Ryzen is perfect for big iron

>Hitlerjungen

that's a big dong

It would destroy your house.
That's so true and so fucked up.

Oh it would destroy alright.

kekked heartily

I like that when it was 8350 vs core i whatever everyone was screaming
>MUH POWER CONSUMPTION
And now no one cares.

The Intel and Nvidia shills all simultaneously decided that power consumption didn't matter any more when AMD made significant progress on that front.

It's okay when Intel does housefires.

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY AMD,

This is the level of the tech illiterates that swarm this fucking board.

Go back to /vg/ with your gayming dreams.

Can intel shills get more pathetic than this?

But it doesn't. An 8ghz 32 core ryzen would be faster, stop speaking in hypotheticals.

Reminder that we will have 60+ core x86 CPUs with a big core at 3.0GHz under 200W in 4-5 years.

But they don't so fuck off shill

And Intel will still sell quadcores to masses.

You can be whatever gender you identify as.

>this is how intel shills brain works

Depends what you're doing. The 1800X is really a powerhouse of a chip if you're doing a lot of encoding, streaming, etc. If you're using it for basic day to day or just vidya, you can get an intel quad core and never look back.

Different parts for different work loads my friend. AMD certainly is appealing to a large part of the market with competitively priced 8 cores though.

Jesus Christ, this is literally
>If this CPU was twice what it is right now, it would be better than this other CPU

No shit Sherlock, nobody disagrees with that idea. The problem is that the AMD chip is significantly better price:performance with the added benefit of more efficiency.

The streaming performance has been disputed by the few people who have even been bothered to benchmark it. The only confirmed benefits it has is encoding and transcodes.

Since multithreading and higher core counts are becoming the industry standard, is there any reason not to just have a dual CPU build for general purposes at this point/in the near future?

>dual CPU
Overhead and practically no support in the consumer market.
Needs a Xeon or Opetron, server boards take forever to boot up.

yeah probably in a universe without physics laws..

because on earth a 7700k with 8 cores would habe probably clocked similiary to a 6900k because wait let me finish

ITS THE SAME CHIP YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

no, please, let's not go back to those days
I had a dual athlon mp box some 15 years ago as my desktop computer

alltho power management and dynamic frequency scaling has vastly improved since those days I'd still prefer only having to power and cool one cpu

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz
it would have 180W TDP and wouldn't even scale higher in games because extra cores don't matter in that crap.

>it would have 180W TDP
Lmao, it already pulls over 200W running some 4.9GHz at 4 cores.

>if Ryzen R7 1800x had higher cock speeds, it would absolutely DESTROY INTEL
nebenbei, netter Köderfaden du Hurensohn

I want another Netburst too.

Because it would be fucking hilarious.

~2021 my man.

At this rate Intel is already going to end up in desperation XTREME mode with insane GHz and TDP rates.

Oh man I just forgot they're working on a new micro-arch. I actually hope they do something impressive not like a netburst or bulldozer.

He who unite the two will awaken the NetBurst.

it would be 275W afterall

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz
But it doesn't.

That's how it has always been.

They only seem to care about power consumption when it supports their purchase decision.

go back to you fucking manchild, you don't know about processors

>If it were a completely different product things would be different

Kaby lake wouldn't even be able to clock to 4.5ghz on 8 cores

Yeah, it would destroy everything.

Kaby's power usage would double, and it's cost would triple

>The streaming performance has been disputed by the few people who have even been bothered to benchmark it

links?

All I see is just one guy from review site who used OBS at default setting.

>if
=)

I have watched and read every review at this point just to take in the AMD butt hurt. Couldn't tell you which ones it was.

>and anything caught in the heat blast
I only come here for the jokes

I own chunks of both hardware from both vendors and I resell to all of you retards and use them until they die.

The jokes give me reason to get out of bed

Well I'm curious about what setting they used.
We know Ryzen is bad at gaming but, streaming using default preset literally just used less than 10% CPU power in software encoding.
At high preset is another level because beside giving best quality it also eat a lot of CPU resource.

The streamer I know who using Ryzen right now is a moba player and they only stream at 720p 60fps using the same setting before they changed to AMD.

Why not just use the GPU for encoding?

>Ryzen is bad at gaming
You fucking autist it outperforms i5 4xxx at it, that's what you call being bad?
I swear your autist screaming "Ryzen is bad at gaming" just because it isn't as good as the best gaming processor are fucking retarded.

Here the one that I said they used default setting.
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/03/amd-ryzen-review/3/

Twitch got limit of 3500kb for all user unless you paid them like for big events.
GPU encoding is great if you used youtube but still need a lot of bandwith.

Basically, if you use default OBS software encoding that will be 3500kb at Very Fast preset.
Hardware encoding(AMD/Nvidia/Intel) need to be at 7000kb to achieved similar quality
If you used 3500kb at Slow preset, Hardware Enc need to be set at around 30mb, there is no way this is suitable for streaming.

Hardware encoding is really bad if you tried to stream game like CSGO because fast pace game give a lot of artifact.

Calm your tits.
Was talking about the review from said site, OBS at default setting doesn't give any impact at all so mostly the low FPS was because the game interact with said CPU already, that's why I called it bad in those test.
Despite that the intel counterpart got a lot of major drop of FPS when OBS running.

GPU encoding isn't great quality in general. It's designed to be good enough for real time video capturing but it doesn't have the best results due to rounding errors. CPU based encoding is basically always superior but it takes longer by design.

Streaming = GPU encoding
Archival = CPU encoding

>Streaming = GPU encoding
>Archival = CPU encoding

Wait what? This is the other way around

Streaming is great with software because the biggest stream site right now limit your bandwith and the only software can give you best quality at said bandwidth.
Recording is great with hardware because you wont give a shit about a 10gb of 30minutes video laying around in your harddrive.

Intel wants another round eh? want another round?

AMD Ryzen is based on 14nm, its funny how that technology belongs to Samsung...

Want some more?

Yes you googles do.

Real time streaming I mean, like if you're recording something live and streaming it to people. Encoding something offline is best done on CPU where you can tweak the settings to the most optimal levels.

>. Encoding something offline is best done on CPU

But offline encoding using CPU will give you shit quality and bad FPS, are you talking about recording game or Handbrake?
Because recording using GPU will never give you noticeable frame drop at all even if you set the target bitrate at 50Mb

If the 6800k had 12 cores it would absolutely DESTROY 7700k, 7700k wouldn't stand a chance in hell, all you retards are benching with 4 cores vs 6 cores with the 4 cores being weaker than 6 intel cores, not fair numbers at all.

7700k is really shit

>7700k is really shit
meh i really like mine

>Basically, if you use default OBS software encoding that will be 3500kb at Very Fast preset.

Twitch also always re-encodes what it sent to them so something is encoded twice and thus any original artifacts there get magnified with more artifacts on top.

6950X obliterates all your corelets

RAMlet's when will they ever learn?

Yeah, that's why I hate twitch.

Most people start to dual stream these days, they used one OBS with CPU for twitch and another OBS with GPU for youtube.
This also reduce the delay unlike when they used service like restream.

if my grandmother had wheels she'd have been a bike

No, Intel is shit. They are using shitty thermal paste under their IHS. Now go and compare that to Ryzen. Intel may perform better at games and slightly better at other tasks but you are destined to eventually either buy new CPU or change thermal paste under IHS after like 4 years. Meanwhile with Ryzen you are safe for many years, not to mention a fucking 8 cores that will become relevant very soon. You shitposting faggots disgust me. Ryzen isn't second coming of Jesus, I agree but it's definitely not as bad as Bulldozer so STFU.

>what would be if
>t. autistic shill

It would also consume 400 watts.

>If Intel 7700k had 8 cores at 4.5GHz it would absolutely DESTROY AMD
And if Ryzen R1800X had 16 cores it would destroy it in turn.

Fucking retard.

So basically you want your entire neighbourhood to go down in flames.

|
>destroy entire block
kek, you got me

Reminder that Intel is shit for games if you want a smooth experience.

Trying too hard, shill

Yes and if Ryzen clocked at 4.5GHz it would destroy Intel too.
Thing is high clocks + high cores is super difficult.

I have Penis,but I am a lesbian female in the body of a man that likes to cross and is very gender fluid

>being this desperate

are Shilltelfags really this stupid? it's called the 6900k and it doesn't even approach 4.5, that's the latest tech they have

enjoy your stuttering, buttery smooth AMD master race

So in the end your gender is alien.

>wanting an extra 10fps instead of smoothness.
I'll take my low latency 90fps over your stuttery 100fps any day.

>If Intel 7700k was TWICE AS POWERFUL it would absolutely DESTROY AMD, AMD wouldn't stand a chance in hell

>16gb are enough!
>new deus ex uses 11, space engineers on server with planets use all the 16
32 is wise future-proof choice for a gaymer.