youtube.com/watch?v=VWarC_Nygew&feature=youtu.be&t=117
youtube.com/watch?v=VWarC_Nygew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They included DRM
>barely any progress compared to skylake
>muh 14nm

Delete this!

same thing that went wrong with bulldozer: AMD

If you think Ryzen is as much of a failure as Bulldozer...fuck man, I don't even know how to converse with you. You literally live in a different reality.

need moar gores ! :D :DDDD :D

>GPU: 30%
What the fug
how can the GPU usage be different by 26%? Is it shit drivers or what

>30% GPU
>56% GPU
Gee I wonder what went wrong. That's totally the processor's fault.

video game developers don't optimise things properly and nothing's really been optimised for ryzen yet

>joker rigged his results with an underclocked 7700k @ 4ghz

youtube.com/watch?v=VWarC_Nygew&feature=youtu.be&t=117

it fluctuates and it's all over the place in both cases. The next second the ryzen build uses more gpu then the intel again and so on and so forth.

The idea of optimizing for a specific CPU is exaggerated. They're both x86. They're both multi-core. They both have stepping. From the game's standpoint all it does is send data to the processor to be .... processed... and gets back a result. It doesn't really care what goes on in the time between. If we were talking about different CPU architectures like ARM then it would be a different story.

>implying Sup Forums retards understand instruction sets

Bulldozer 2.0 happened

Just gonna leave this here

they should both be sitting at 98-99% why the fuck would anyone buy $300 CPUs for lowest settings?

Because that scenario tests the cpu. The gpu can push a lot more frames but pajeet made poo in loo cpoo can't feed the gpu data fast enough to process

Doesn't have anything to do with the game.

that testing methodology isn't realistic though, Ryzen is also better in other areas the Intel quadcore can't be better in

Unsurprisingly Ryzen is another bulldozer. Maybe AYYMD will finally go bankrupt now.

Like content creation?

what a fucking AMD cunt unsubbing that scammer

What game is this? I wonder how my 2x X5650 setup would do with this.

yes Mr. shill

The best part about joker's benchmarks is that the 7700k is running at stock speeds despite him telling otherwise.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWarC_Nygew

You're right. Bulldozer at least was cheap. Ryzen...well...

>getting a $1k CPU for gaming
Please tell me nobody on Sup Forums is retarded enough to do this. The only game where having an extremely high CPU clock is relevant is Dwarf Fortress.

Well its the bulldozer of 2017

Because It's displaying less fps.

everyones reality has flipped
the x99 platform was flawless from day 1 in this timeline

Are you 2 retarded or something.
>30% at 114.7 FPS
>56% at 210.7 FPS

past 270 is meaningless
have fun wth your i5

Whats the price comparison?

>processor can´t handle more than 115 fps
>gpu sits at 30% and waits for the slow ass cpu
seems reasonable to me what do you propose?

rerun benchmarks on W7 faggots

>>processor can´t handle more than 115 fps
>literally zero (0) maxed out cores
ok, kid

can´t handle does not equal 100% usage
isn´t it at this point known that their hyper-threading equivalent fucks up the cpus performance?

you should go and look at how hyperthreading and similar technologies work andhow they can in certain cases fuck with performance especially when the company did not manage to get the mb companies to make a proper bios :P

>ok, kid

Not an argument or an explanation.

He probably was too young when Bulldozer released and he just parrots epic Sup Forums maymays.

JPG compression by the look of it

ok, kid

>xD
kys you inbred nigger

Why does anyone need more than 60 FPS?

Incorrect usage scenario. You need extremely high single core performance to run a game at high frame rate, Ryzen is clearly not designed for that. It's designed to compete with i7s on the X99 platform which sacrifice single thread performance for parallel performance.

There are probably optimization issues involved too since it is a different arch from anything that came before, but fundamentally it was never going to compete with something like an i7 7700K in high FPS gaming. Everyone knew this before the launch when they saw the clock speed of Ryzen. It tops out at like 4GHz, which is way lower than the i7. Even assuming it has Kaby Lake comparable IPC, which it was assumed was not the case (was compared to Broadwell instead), it'd still lose 100% of the time due to lower clock speed. That is not surprising, it is not unexpected and unless you use a 120Hz or above monitor - it is also irrelevant.

I don't know what the general preference for PC gamers is. I know that a lot prefer high frame rate over high resolution, but at the same time everyone I personally know plays at 60Hz.

ok, kid

>If you think Ryzen is as much of a failure as Bulldozer

Where in

>same thing that went wrong with bulldozer: AMD

did he specify a quantifier? Where did you get "as much" from? all he said was that AMD is what was wrong with both, at no point did he say that one was comparable to the other in terms of scope.

85% the performance per core for compared to intel

On gaming

B-B-BUT WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT!!!

This. Anything over 60 fps is a meme. Also: frame times are very important.

Wrong, 60 fps is a meme. 20fps is literally all you need for motion.

Lies. 5 frames per second are more than enough to guarantee you are seeing something other than a slow-moving liquid on your screen.

The eyes can't see higher than 12 FPS anyway I camera'd my dog at 12 FPS and compared it to my eyes it was literally the same shit

maybe joker was just extremely unlucky and got worst silicone in the world, probably not, probably he is bullshitting to safe face, but you know...

My 2nd gen raspberry pi is playing TV at 5.4 fps right now. Looks pretty good but then again I'm only watching mindless tv in my kitchen, most of the OTA shit is infomercials anyway

in multi threaded applications sometimes threads have to synchronize which means that some thread sit without doing anything waiting for other threads to release resources