/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

barely fucking trying edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker disservice by providing members with opportunities for shitposting development, by recognizing tracker drama competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question? Who care?! Useless links here:
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

>News
reddit.com/r/news/

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

h4h.net/user
bibliotik.me/collections/313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw used to watch anime like Dragon Ball like all the cool kids used to. When we all reached 15 we all stopped watching anime. mfw I realize that there are losers that didn't stop watching it.

h4h.net/user

bibliotik.me/collections/313

marked

Same, when will these losers grow up? lmao

my names daniel not mark

Damn NWCD feels professional compared to APL and RED.

I wish more people find their way in.

>NWCD
jej

is that sarek's tracker?

daily reminder to please keep seeding your torrents on pooploop. not even joking.

I don't have an overdrive library, fuck.

>bib doesn't have different formats and versions on the same torrent page
Literally the only downside to the site.

do they have an announce bot?

why?

I've crosseeded around 12TB of data between HDB and PTP. I don't like PTP leechers using my bandwidth because buffer is useless on PTP. Should I restrict upload on all PTP torrents to the absolute minimum for the bonus points?

no

No, because you will be reprimanded if found out.

>Should I restrict upload on all PTP
yes.

someone send me an invite to sig

Thinking about stopping my apollo torrents and uploading them to notwhatcd. Can't cross seed because I need to rename the folders for the notwhatcd.

Not even joking.

because the number of seeders is dropping

Uploaded: 700, not even seeding one anymore

How to copy paste rename

Do it user, it'll be worth it.

The log verification system is half way through the existing torrents. All new uploads are getting verified upon upload. More to come soon!

I'm sure they won't miss 700 V2s

People are laughing at RED about this, how is NWCD doing it differently?

>number of seeders is dropping
Fake

Why is everyone sucking nwcds dick?

Because red handled it poorly, like they do everything.

WTF it's a busy day today. 68 torrents active.

>he can't use symbolic links

Please do not do anything to harm RED, they are the next WCD replacement.

500 flac,s

It does really feel bad. It's definitely the most advanced successor to What.

hahahahaha great meme friend

already uploaded about 240 youtube>flacs on NWCD. Feels good.

how do people outside of Sup Forums feel about RED?
seems like no one likes it here

Fuck you

(You) are banned.

I'm actually not! Not a single one has been reported. ez buffer, curry site.

I forgot password send invite

How long did it take looking for release info and naming all those folders?

Where is NWCD recruiting?

not long, used a script that was posted here while back.

LIBBLE

That hasn't been the criticism, it's all been "logs mean nothing"
So NWCD is verifying everything and it's "such professional"

I hope MTV never gets shut down

:(

Why don't the beta music tracker get together? What is the point to run for silver medal?

>Why don't the beta music tracker get together
RED has already made a point of burning bridges with Apollo, I guess Apollo and NWCD could join but whats the point?

I don't know, I got in because I told them I'm PU on PTP.

But nobody has won the gold yet?

what a fucking faggot

Where? IRC?

RED is going down.

Smoke signals. I had to read a book. Thankfully injuns don't own computers and couldn't steal my invite.

apl staff and pth staff actually communicate quite a bit. but pth asked apl to add an official invite thread at apl and they refused.

Reminder that libble is the best music tracker active now and if you have an account but aren't using it you're a faget.

I like KG's idea of using ipfs to store screenshots in a distributed way, in fact I hope they're planning on distributing as much torrent metadata as possible over ipfs.
However, if I understand correctly, ipfs peers store all data in the clear, so if a retard uploads cheese pizza or something like that, any peer might lose their server because of it. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this?

Bah, I won't be bothering then.

agree

I'd like to know more about this IPFS too, because I'm considering hosting a server.

Leave demonotaku alone. He didn't literally not one (1) thing wrong.

he said professional

APL and PTH invite forums.

yeah
over 700 up and only 140 gigs up. and people sitting on 3 tb of upload. I'm done, no more seeding, this is stupid.

Don't lie to me please

killing existing swarms for log cheksum is downright retarded

im hacking it as we speak

>he doesnt do block-level deduping
wew...

Fuck you that want to hurt RED, you're immature jerking off to drawn women, /ptg/ is retarded. Reported to staff, have fun without account.

I dont care about your opinion on it I'm asking what the difference between RED and NWCD doing it is. I imagine all unverified rips on NWCD are trumpable by verified too, right?

I wake up every morning coming up with new ways to hurt Redtarded. I make sure to do at least 3 major things to harm their system before I go to bed each night. It is my only calling in life. All hail NWCD and APL, death to REDtarded

So why isn't NWCD recruiting anywhere? Don't they want people to join? What's their end game?

They are... its fairly easy to join.

elite+ on PTH/APL, pu+ on good trackers

PTH is probably denying them to open official recruitment because they're scared of losing users.

Imature. If it's supposed to be funny just so you know it isn't, it just comes off like some children. Let's get along, no reason for flame, all trackers can be good, RED is simply best but other 2 are good.

Notwhat.cd is officially opening up recruitment to users of the following sites:
libble: bronze+
lztr: pu+
db9: BovidaeSteroids+
gazelle games: pu+
music-vid: pu+
bibliotik: pu+
passtheheadphones/redacted: elite+
apollo: elite+
e****: all
pedros: all
hdbits: pu+
32pages: pu+
awesome-hd: pu+
passthepopcorn: pu+
broadcasthenet: pu+
All new users from this point out will receive a 5gb buffer to help focus on snatching some FLAC!
All existing users with 500mb upload have now been given a 5gb buffer.
Users can join #invites on irc.notwhat.cd with proof of an account in good standing at the above sites.
We are still taking all waffles/what.cd refugees with proof in the channel above on our IRC network.
Officially invitation threads at their respective sites will go live shortly until then all are welcomed in #invites.

RED isn't simply the best. their staff are grade A retarded. From the name change/redirect mess to this checksum fiasco, they just keep fucking up. I hope they all get v&

why should i join notwhat? i have 200GB buffer on both pooploop and [RED]

>pu+ on good trackers
Such as? There's no official recruiting on PTP or BTN.

exigomusic.org

>Officially invitation threads at their respective sites will go live shortly until then all are welcomed in #invites

Right, so they're not. Any ETA?

APL is up

You don't know what youre talking about zed and few others worked some serious shit for major trackers like ptp so they have experience more than other trackers. Not many people know this, so shut up if you don't.

>until then all are welcomed in #invites

No ETA then, thanks.

why won't teh come back up...

sysops in jail