How could Microsoft fuck it up so badly?

How could Microsoft fuck it up so badly?

Pajeets in charge of the company

Pajeets

Pajeets mostly

Quality Indian engineering

Just discovered this, by looking thru some stats from the Census Bureau. It's actually a myth Microsoft's workforce is mainly comprised of Indians.

Check the stats.

29% is still a lot

you didn't include vista

You don't even know their endgame yet

>Asian
>29%

Dude that's big chunk of the company

Successful companies get to a point where they become so big they start killing themselves. Responsibility is diffused throughout thousands of people and everyone is locked in to a specialty just following orders. No one sees the bigger picture. Managers order their subordinates to do whatever their investors/owners pressured them to do. No one really has the power to do good or change things.

i'd be curious to see HPE's stats, feels like 50% pajeets at work

Asians include Chinese, Indians, Vietnamese, Koreans and so on.

>Implying 99,99% of that 29% isn't pajeets.

Easy. Make it so creating a good OS, is literally your last priority. Instead ask yourself how can you make an OS that servers you as a company and if goys buy it because we force exclusivity then all the better for us.

Yeah, but 60% of their workforce is white/Caucasian and 80% of their executive ranks are also white.

So, there isn't a real basis in calling them a pajeet company. If you look at Google's and Apple's stats, they have more %s of Pajeets employed than Microsoft.

I was just curious if this myth is true and found these stats that they submitted to the Census bureau in the US.

Turns out appearances can be deceiving, gotta look at the numbers.

>Google and Apple are pajeet companies too
That's correct

I live in Seattle and have commuted on the same buses as MSFT employees. There's certainly some east Asians but most are pajeets. Ditto for T Mobile and Amazon

That's because most whites drive to work.
h1B visa workers take the bus.

Sup Forums btfo

windows 10 is great btw

>Microsoft fucking up
>When the company is in its best state in decades.

dubs of truth

They started turning toward touch screen support. Why OP using botnet anyway?

29% includes all of asia. not just india. Can you read?

Any company can make misteaks. The Zune wasn't exactly a home run.

Spying on people is extremly profitable.

Not only the government but private entities simultaniously pay out the nose for extracted private information.

Nothing went wrong.

They do this all the gamers are going to revolt. That's a pretty decent chunk of the Windows user base.

maybe gaben is right pushing his own 3rd party game platform. however, it seems like it really didn't take off, but you just need people to have some normie games work properly and the windows=games equation would become imbalanced.

Good thing I'm using enterprise ltsb which doesn't even have windows store.

That's a big chink the company
XDDDD

8.1 + classic shell + removing all the metro bullshit is quite /comfy/

>tfw you're safe too

I'm still in the quagmire of Windows 8, but is 10 worth using yet? I admit the only reason I care is because I sort of want to try Halo Wars 2 since I had a soft spot for the first one but don't have and will never get an Xbone. I tried updating when they had that free promotion going but reverted because it was so fucking awful at the time.

Just use the LTSB version