Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7969&idPhone2=8263&idPhone3=8580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would agree, except for
>features
Come on.

yeah they need good software support because their software sucks

A manlet phone for manlets.

what is it you want your phone to do? check your tire pressure and allow shortwave transmission?

Being able to use it as an external storage drive would be nice

> Best balance of value, features and software support
Nah, that's essentially something like this.

> warranty support
Don't even need this, and it's never going to be worth like four-five phones extra.

~Five bucks for backup software on Android does more.

Oh, it's only 2.5-3 phones. Well, that's, uh, amazingly good, I guess?

external storage is going the way of the floppy drive

Maybe on the Apple side of things...? Perhaps iCloud will be successfully forced onto you.

On Android, external storage is going to be a thing for a long ass time. Maybe, just maybe it will be wireless networked storage by some faster WLAN / BT standard that might pop up.

Or not. We'll see.

>He doesn't have a NAS

How viable is the Apple iPhone SE right now?

This seems to be the year smartphones make a huge leap, at least for me, with talks of 4K displays and such.

At the price the SE is right now, why not just add a bit more and get the 6s, but at that point just add a bit more and get the 7. However, that's "old" relative to what we're getting now. I mean look at what the G6 can do and it's just the start of the year.

Why not just wait for the iPhone 7s/8 whatever it's called? Anyone else have this thought process? I know I'll just end up wasting money. Yes, I know, anything Apple related is a waste of money, but I wanted something alongside my S7.

> How viable is the Apple iPhone SE right now?
You tell me. These cost ~2.5 times less.
gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7969&idPhone2=8263&idPhone3=8580

>This seems to be the year smartphones make a huge leap, at least for me, with talks of 4K displays and such.
Uh, the iPhone SE has nothing of the sorts. It has a very uninspiring ~330 DPI 4 inch 640x1136 display.

Besides 4k displays aren't a supremely good idea. There is not much 4k content, data rates for 4k cost too much (and even your AP might occasionally not be able to stream that reliably further away in your house), it drains way more power and processing power.

And honestly, 400DPI is pretty good already unless you need to use your phone as a 3D glasses display. You're probably not really interested in a phone large enough where you'd need 4k to get ~400DPI.

the price difference between the SE and 6S is not really just a "bit more".

Last week people were buying the 64GB SE for $125. Even Walmart had them for $239 recently.

The phone proved to be unpopular with the fanbois and has become a great value in recent months.

3D Touch is useless

Probably no new SE until 2018.

i like that it is the last iphone with a headphone jack.

i can buy and hold until 2020.

>value
>features
>software support
Kek
>warranty support
If you pay for it, stupid goy.
Basically this

If you want that sexy low-res 'retina' screen.

>value
>features
No

And support is for plebs, you might be right.

>support is for plebs
i was referring to officially supported OS upgrades

>all hardware and software is non-free
Yeah, I don't trust that it's not watching me fap. It goes into the trash with Windows, Mac OS, and AMD hardware that includes PSP. Fuck that.

gf was gonna get this, then she got pixel.
good choice azn qt

>hardware is non-free

show me a piece of free hardware

>t. iToddler