*manipulated

its real ive touched them before its soooo good

No.1 those titties aren't shopped and no.2 specter x360

I want to suck on those fun bags RIGHT NOW
REEEE

This slutty picture again?
Fools

How does it feel?

i would love to show her my little dick while she laughs!

Wtf?

I want to believe

It's not fake, bro

How does this make you feel?

Horny

who is the chick in the red?

XPS 13 2-in-1 is objectively the worst one, absolutely don't get that one
The Spectre is a better deal, the yoga is a nicer quality
I have a Spectre btw

dingus mcfangus

Can I get a quick rundown on that Spectre?

Also why is the 910 higher quality? Would you purchase it instead of the Spectre if you could go back in time?

910 is wayyyyyy lower quality

I just read reviews comparing them saying the yoga was nicer, particularly on the hinge
But that being said my Spectre feels super high quality and the lid is nicely stiff

And here's the quick rundown
Here's specs, it has never gone above 80°, two fans (intake bottom exhaust side), keyboard is squishy after the initial press but has decent activation force and feels pretty good desu senpai
Trackpad is literally bigger than my phone with the case on, not super precise for pinpoint but it's fucking huge, great for multitouch and feels good to click with

And I got hella ports, this is the 2016 model before they went all Thunderbolt 3 crazy with the dongles

Thanks. Just pulled the trigger

I'm damn happy with mine, hope o can use it for a long time
Don't forget to fresh install, mine was apparently on Windows 8 and then upgraded (even though it's Kaby lake) which caused problems with the windows store
All the drivers (except the touchpad which was easy to find) reinstalled right away so that wasn't an issue after fresh install