Hello Sup Forums...

hello Sup Forums, I found an iphone 7 a few weeks ago and it hasn't received any phone calls or texts since so I've decided I want to make use of it.

Is it possible to reset the phone without knowing the passcode or the icloud/itunes user/password? I was thinking reset it in recovery mode using itunes, but I don't want to mess this up.

It'll always be locked. There's no way to unlock it. We get these threads every week, and there is no solution.

Give it back Tyrone.

and have heavily trained apple professionals that could help you with your problem. I highly recommend you go to either or both.

"use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode."

From Apple's website, Tyrone

The only way to actually unlock is to replace the sdflash from inside the motherboard. you have to go to china for that shit and its gonna cost you the same price retail for that piece of shit. sell for parts and get yourself an android smartphone. Amazon sells a $50 phone that you can root and debloat, about the same price you'll be able to sell the phone for.

thanks for the tip, where should I go about selling this then?

What do a fashion board and a homosexuality board have to do with a smartphone?

He thinks he's android/pc master race, but really he's just a faggot

Give it back, Shaniqua

give it back cleetus

ty user, saved me the trouble

>g calls themselves smart and say apple devices are trash
>cant unlock iphones

give it back jamal

Return the phone, DeMarquise

Jamal, give the phone back.

You can, assuming it has no PIN on the SIM card.
Put the SIM in a dumbphone, get the phonenumber.
The rest you can find online.

Give it back Muhamad

Give it back DeShawn

Give it back Jamal

Give it back Pedro