All the ryzen motherboards are sold out

>All the ryzen motherboards are sold out
WTF???

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/193480-intel-finally-agrees-to-pay-15-to-pentium-4-owners-over-amd-athlon-benchmarking-shenanigans
youtu.be/kYH7eVp6r6I
ebay.com/itm/Dell-Precision-T5600-2X-Quad-Core-XEON-E5-2609-2-4GHz-8Gb-250Gb-NVS-300-Win-7-P-/391718180939?hash=item5b3439184b:g:H2gAAOSwjDZYcGaf
ebay.com/itm/Intel-E5-2650-v1-SR0KQ-2Ghz-8-core-C2-VMware-OK-95W-Socket-LGA-2011-Xeon-CPU-S2-/132095502941?hash=item1ec1816a5d:g:u4kAAOSw9IpX0Z1n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well Intel couldn't exactly bribe AMD to sell less chips, so they were forced to do this instead.

intel shilling had opposite effect, it's a magical contrarian post modernism we live in

Rypoo is DOA.

>b-b-but Sup Forums said ryzen was a failure

Intel bought them all like 3 days ago.

Who cares there all pretty shitty why do you wanna be a beta so much?

It is like mb manufactures didn't try to make decent boards.

I even pre-ordered back on Feb 24th. All of my parts came in on March 3rd, except the mobo. Back-ordered for 2-3 weeks.

They are selling like hotcakes, kek, Intel shills are still saying ryzen was DOA.

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY XD XD XD

Shills are on suicide watch my senpai, anyways, Ryzen mobos are shit right now so you are better off waiting a bit anyways
That's some truly shit luck, I bet it was Amazon's fault

The one I'm looking to get allegedly gets restocked on the 8th
Or I'll be out a PC for a while lol

Yeah AMD told many manufacturers to halt production and sales on it for a short period, as there has been a lot of problems with BIOS and the CPU.
You will see soon them arise again.

>Yeah AMD told many manufacturers to halt production and sales on it for a short period
This literally never happened dumb shill, Ryzen is selling quite well

lol there are plenty of z170/z270 motherboards out there. at least intel guys can actually buy a computer right now

i still don't get why people are buying AMD. be honest, is it just so you don't have to buy Intel?

With jews you lose
extremetech.com/computing/193480-intel-finally-agrees-to-pay-15-to-pentium-4-owners-over-amd-athlon-benchmarking-shenanigans

Sup Forums BTFO

Production has been halted on a lot of boards to fix issues. People have reported Asus boards literally bricking themselves after two/three days use.

This has to be one of the most messy CPU launches to happen in ages.

Joker productions latest test on 1080p says Ryzen is great!
Sup Forums on suicide watch!

Ryzen 1800x is half the cost..

What are you on about, there is no shilling. Haven't you seen the numerous problems the motherboards have with their BIOS and stuff for the AMD platform?
Giving manufacturers time to fix the problems before sale is a good thing. Stop being a dumb fucker who only screams stupid shit.

>A i7 7700K + Z270 Mobo is 400€
>A R7 1800X + X370 Mobo is 600€
Hmm, I will stick with the Intel lineup.

Do you have literally any source about motherbord vendors halting sales?
This is where you get exposed dumb shill, none of them are halting sales
The current Ryzen launch is literally consumers beta testing the firmware/software stack in preparation for the Naples launch

>not buying used Xeon

it's like you almost enjoy being cucked

>7700k
>Not realizing many cores are the future

maybe in like 15 years. but for now everyone is using 4c/8t

No one games on a fidgeting Xeon.

You are part of the problem user. If everyone ryzen , all games will start using more cores.

>used hardware is cheaper
woah man! never heard of that one before!

>A i7 7700K + Z270 Mobo is 400€
A i7 7700K is 370€, a mobo comparable to the current X370 mobo's would run you at least 180€
Even then, the 1800X has shit value, the only good Ryzen value-wise is the 1700
A used mobo+cpu's that are comparable to a 1700 and mobo will run you about the same, while having at least thrice the power consumption
Used Xeon's are dead
There's quite some people here who do, and you should gb2

>this stupid myth again

youtu.be/kYH7eVp6r6I

Xeons are fine for gaming. And nobody mentioned your stupid vidja gaems anyway

>Hmm, I will stick with the Intel lineup.

Good dogs wont bite the hand that feeds them

ebay.com/itm/Dell-Precision-T5600-2X-Quad-Core-XEON-E5-2609-2-4GHz-8Gb-250Gb-NVS-300-Win-7-P-/391718180939?hash=item5b3439184b:g:H2gAAOSwjDZYcGaf

ebay.com/itm/Intel-E5-2650-v1-SR0KQ-2Ghz-8-core-C2-VMware-OK-95W-Socket-LGA-2011-Xeon-CPU-S2-/132095502941?hash=item1ec1816a5d:g:u4kAAOSw9IpX0Z1n

Less than $600 for mobo, case, PSU, CPU, hard drive, and RAM (you'll want to buy a another 8gb). The only you have left to buy is a GPU.

Can Ryzen beat that? Keep in mind this is a dual CPU system.

>while having at least thrice the power consumption

AMD Ryzen 1700X
TDP: 95 W
Intel Xeon e5-2670
TDP: 115 W

Sooo... not really? I mean if you have two them it's going to to add up but nobody is forcing you to do that.

>USED
>USED
>USED
>USED
>USED

>Can Ryzen beat that? Keep in mind this is a dual CPU system.
It definitively can, you can easily assemble a 1700 system with a B350 mobo under 600, while having the benefits of a modern chipset and DDR4
Ryzen's SMT is pretty fucking brutal, it can go against dual 8c CPU's in some workloads, of course not all workloads scale this well, but it definitively will sway most used Xeon buyers until post SB-E CPU's drop at lower prices
It definitively deprecates all the SB 4c dual socket SB workstations, you have to start looking into Ivy Bridge or 8c dual sockets to get comparable performance
>TDP: 115 W
You know that's dual socket, so you get 230W from both CPU's, and that doesn't even factor in the increased power consumption of a dual socket server board

dude, AMD has been using 8 cores for years now, it's not like this is a modern thing.

i don't know much about coding, but i'm guessing that it's easier to code for 4 cores than for 8, and since games are developed with a budget in mind, they go the easier route.

so? are you worried about your little warranty? there's a button right there where you can add one for $78.98 if you think you need one.

>say it can beat it
>posts graph that says it can't

What's your deal here?

I upgrade my system every 5 years
not every 6 month...

The 2630v4 is a Broadwell part that currently retails at 700 dollars per CPU
Come on stupid shill, go and find a used Xeon system with Broadwell parts under 1000 dollars

i kept telling them it will backfire

hillary shilling cost them the election and now this, shills on suicide watch

NOO ANOTHER 100 YEARS OF 1% SPEED BUMPS AND 8K NETFLIX WERE TO BE THE WAY!

>tfw the new glorious era of FDIV bugs is about to begin
I'm so fucking hyped

>not having a backup stinkpad
it is current year, i literally can't even

What's the best bang for buck motherboard anyway?

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Haha you jelly ryzen is doing good, bud?

>intel doesn't even show errata for processors not in current production any more
wew
e
w

Some people are saying that B350 boards can OC the 1700 to 4 Ghz
I would wait until shit gets ironed out and properly tested, some boards currently can't run DDR4 faster than 2666 Mhz, while some other boards can do 3200 Mhz, memory clocks apparently impact performance quite a bit due to the way the interconnect fabric in Zen works

>literally no sauce at all
So the "AMD is shilling!!111!!" strategy didn't work, huh? And now shills are resorting to attack motherboard vendors

Not really interested in overclocking to be quite honest, more interested in built quality, glitch free motherboards.

no one knows for sure right now

just wait a few months for things to settle down

buying new architecture on launch day is dumb

So far, Gigabyte and Asrock seem to be the only ones that have their shit together with their MB BIOS.

I was referring to the e5-2670. It gets the same performance on the hard test while costing less (initial investment, TDP is another story).

A little funny how that chart doesn't have the the e5-2680 on there which is only a little more expensive and would probably win the medium test as well.

You anons realize that AMD is set to blow away IBM and Oracle and those guys too with this Zen shit don't you?

It's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

nobody cares because this is Sup Forums-lite, not Sup Forums

Ryzen from the ashes again? I would think you rise once nor twice.
I really was considering getting the ryzen for what they say half the price of an intel? But a Ryzen 1800 is in par on gaming and price to the i7 7700k from intel.
So i went intel yesterday:(. Sorry AMD
Learn to peice your doa chips better

this lol

>GN eternally BTFO with their longevity argument

seriously though, I knew xeons were good, but that good

>tfw didn't fall for the Ryzen meme and instead got a 6600k while on sale for $50 off

You could see this coming from a mile away. Motherboards would be limited in selection and in shortage no matter what anyone says. Ryzen had the makings of a processor series that excelled in the areas it does, but falls flat in gaming applications. Intel prices would only momentarily drop when retailers, not Intel, were uncertain if Ryzen was a threat. Prices are now back up.

wew lads thank god I caught it in time

It's more than adequate for gaming but for a purely gaming system, it's a horrible value.

smooth fps>more fps

>>All the ryzen motherboards are sold out
>what is artificial scarcity

ORRRRRR

it's an intel shill's worst nightmare

somebody quick get the doctor to prescribe them more antidepressants

Lol Intel actually have to complete for the first time in over 10 years this gonna be funny as fuck to watch them scramble and clock those poor chips to over 5ghz

WTF

REEEEEE

I ordered my raisin but my micro ATX mobo is not available yet.

CMON MSI B350M MORTAR BLACKED BOARD.

Rip

AMD is selling the fuck out of ryzen despite what intel (((shills))) say

Intel shills from the indian call center arent Sup Forums nor are Sup Forumsirgins

The thing the seem to be doing right now is scrambling the shills.

>got my mobo friday
>will get my cpu friday
waiting has been painful and it still is. Surprised here in France they aren't out of stock.

if you live in Europe check for the German e-retailers, Mindfactory seems to have tons in stock, only 1 type is left and thats the Asus B350 mobo... but besides that these motherboards are nowhere to be found in Europe

Fuck I don't know what to buy anymore
I just wait until black friday

I want to get the aorus but I don't know if I should