/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives different shipping information than what he paid for • user lost his USB 2.0 to Micro USB Connector, finds it again and does a review • user gives the KZ ZST a review • user posts his current chink shit earphone ranking • user attempts a Chink Tea General over at /ck/ but it ended up a failure with the thread deleted • RN3P owner has had enough of MIUI 9 and makes the switch to LineageOS, now gets a Antutu score of 83k when before it onyl got 75k on MIUI • user fears his RN3P is stuck in a bootloop • user doesn't feel like a winner with this Winner watch • user gets a $16 autism spinner, another kickstarter copy that originally went for $130 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Simple-For-Xiaomi-redmi-note-3-back-stick-wood-real-wood-film-after-film-for-Xiaomi/32567888196.html
aliexpress.com/item/Magic-Cube/32785834138.html
aliexpress.com/item/6Seet-Set-BoJack-Horseman-Pack/32788806098.html
aliexpress.com/item/Camping-Emergency-Escape-Rope-Buckle-Travel-Survival/32740518759.html
aliexpress.com/item/20FT-Paracord/32726693829.html
aliexpress.com/item/3Colors-Kawaii-5CM-TOTORO-Stuffed-TOY-Plush/32674761624.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-LED-Flashlight-5V-2W/32722596511.html
aliexpress.com/item/Car-Cigarette-Lighter/32650669468.html
Sup
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_575372.html
kimovil.com/en/compare/leeco-le-2,leeco-le-max-2,zuk-z2-4gb-64gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6971/~/sandisk-microsd-memory-card-is-write-protected-or-locked
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Colorful-Plastic-Case-Holder-Storage-Box-Cover-for-10440-14500-AA-AAA-Battery-Box-Container/32666974771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok WTF seems like i got another shipment today, i wonder what it is. I didn't expect chink shit arrive this fast.

aliexpress.com/item/Simple-For-Xiaomi-redmi-note-3-back-stick-wood-real-wood-film-after-film-for-Xiaomi/32567888196.html

Reminder to never pay extra for shipping, since the retailer will just send it standard shipping and pocket your stupid tax for themselves

What about them? →#

why is vaping so expensive?

>look up a chink product on youtube
>some pajeet starts talking really fast with his horrible accent

Every time.

My mini autism cube arrived. It contains regular microswitches but they are not connected. The little wheels feel very cheap, the metal ball is boring and the joystick is already wonky.

I really like the rest, also there was a cord in the package.

All in all fair I guess for sub 3€
aliexpress.com/item/Magic-Cube/32785834138.html

It's not expensive in comparison to smoking

Please include this two important posts

It just sticks on the back?

I had no idea this existed. Maybe if I combine this + a bumper case I can get the effect I want.

thanks user

>59266078
5th Danbo arrived, black one on the right. Good shizz.

I don't see why you couldn't just get that refunded through buyer protection if you can prove they used the wrong shipping.

such diversity

yeah it's a sticker not a full case

Cancer is a privilege.

gimme neat

sim card removal tool

aliexpress.com/item/6Seet-Set-BoJack-Horseman-Pack/32788806098.html

aliexpress.com/item/Camping-Emergency-Escape-Rope-Buckle-Travel-Survival/32740518759.html

aliexpress.com/item/20FT-Paracord/32726693829.html

This was 0.59burgerdollars when I ordered: aliexpress.com/item/3Colors-Kawaii-5CM-TOTORO-Stuffed-TOY-Plush/32674761624.html

I'm ok with this

last 11/11 thing didn't make it over but chinks have been nice with refunds recently so I don't mind

Hey i could kill myself with that rope, thanks.

me too thanks

Why use a trip?

I just realized that 20ft is only 3meters. Also please use a local retailer to avoid disputes and canceled orders.

I also love to get flashlights in my mail.
Recently I got the Nitecore Tube and these two:
aliexpress.com/item/USB-LED-Flashlight-5V-2W/32722596511.html
Not much to say, other than don't look in the light. Super Bright. Bigclivedotcom reviewed one of these and calculated 1W outage.

aliexpress.com/item/Car-Cigarette-Lighter/32650669468.html
The battery of this one was not fully charged, the lamp didn't light up. But shortly after charging it works like a charme. It's also super bright.

its 3 to1 so its like 6 meters.

>If you're worried about somebody impersonating you, consider using a tripcode to help validate your identity.
Source: Sup Forums's Frequently Asked Questions page - Sup Forums.org/faq

Any /csg/ approved bluetooth headphones?

Anyone has a LeEco Le 2? How's its performance?

Currently it's cheaper than RN3P

KZ HDSE

Is RegularOP afraid that Lithu will use its name and ruin the RegularOP name by endorsing Eiaosi X6 and Zuk Z2 shit memes?

No headphone jack so it isn't memed that hard around here.

no iver

I need a cheap chinkphone since my current one is broken.
Budget is 150€
What' do people think of the Blackview R6?

>Blackview R6
Although it looks very promising I would buy something established like RN3P or similiar to avoid updating problems in the future.

I never saw this notice at a sellers page: "Note: This smart phone is designed only to work with the current Android/Windows OS installed in it. Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty."
gaybait: gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_575372.html

Funny because the broken phone i'm coming from is a RN3P.
In fact, my case is in the OP in
>• user fears his RN3P is stuck in a bootloop

Oukitel K6000 Pro or ZUK Z2

Rec still stands, what about ?

I don't have too much money, and with 150€ I can't buy shit, so I need a phone that will last at least 5 months until my current contract ends and I can get a new, decent phone.

It does have a Type-C to 3.5mm jack adapter that is included with the phone. Not to mention DAC that's optimized for Dolby ATMOS. Something something Yamaha something. Forgot the exact DAC but Russians were talking about it.

If you managed to wreck your RN3P, I suggest something more accessible for newbies like you. Try the moto g 4. If you need good pictures consider the moto g 4 plus. I imagine after release of the new moto g line, the old modells will be on sale.

I owned the whole moto g series till 4 and loved it. Unbrickable and very robust. I got butterfingers and even after 2years of heavy use (moto g2) no cracks in the screen.

Currently Im very happy with my RN3P CM13 rooted, xposed and kernelx

Zuk Z2 or LeEco X520.

kimovil.com/en/compare/leeco-le-2,leeco-le-max-2,zuk-z2-4gb-64gb

Redmi 4 Prime

The thing is I didn't do anything with the RN3P.
I never rooted it, I never flashed a ROM, it simply started bootlooping randomly and that's when I had to start flashing ROMs.
Then a few days ago it bootloped once again and now it doesn't boot no matter what ROM it has.

> needs phone for 5months
> decides to order a phone which takes at least a month shipping

just buy a burner and leave us alone.

I'm not buying from aliexpress, there's a local website that sells chinkphones for about 20€ more expensive than aliexpress but ships them in 1 or 2 days.

Oukitel C5 pro?

Is the Oukitel U20 Plus good?

thanks guy, any other suggestions to compare to? Or should I just push the button on this one.

Dunno I use and like them, it's very good for the price but not a very comfortable one.

Got it for $10 on gearbest which is fucking weird because it's at $25 or more on Ali.

Muh lithu boogeyman is a more reliable source of information on Chinese shopping. There is still no evidence that RegularOP had ever bought anything from China.

HDSE are the most popular. Sometimes these other two get mentioned.

A new Redmi Note 4 Global variant has appeared on several chink stores. What makes it interesting is that it has B20 support, just like the RN3P Special Edition.
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

Remax S2
Meizu EP51
Awei

Any suggestions for cheap amber glass vials for keeping pills in?

Also, small pipe screens? There's plenty of 2cm ones, but they're far too big to fit in my piece.

Thanks Lithu

would you guys buy a chink ssd to use as a boot ssd for an server?

no huge usage but for home use / home lab

Kingdian. Posting from it now.

Yep

For the same price some guy is selling a used OnePlus One, should I try going for that instead?
They give me two weeks to ask for a refund for whatever reason, anything I should look for to check that it's perfectly functional?

Nah.
1+1 seemed great but it was plagued with issues. My cousin had one, I wouldn't recommend it.

Just go for a LeTV Leeco 2
Or the more stable ZTE Nubia

If it's in good condition and you know the guy, get the OnePlus.

Are there any recommended gamepads for N64 emulation?

Why did I come to the Post office during peak time?

I cant help but feel that everyone else is also picking up their chink shits

Well what's this shit

Oh no, more earphone memes

Vivo XE800

Where can I suggest additions for the infograph? bought ~$15 asuka tittypad and the material really sucks, gets kinda prickly when you rub it the wrong direction.

What could this Be?

you might want to look into buying 2ndhand redmi note 3 pro's or other similar chinkphones at that point.

random trivia: my own RN3P started having an issue with the headphone jack. It wasn't working properly, it crackled and only worked if you rotated the jack, at a specific angle. A sinking feeling overcame me and I looked the problem up online. Other people here and there on forums were reporting similar things. I had dropped my phone in the past so I thought maybe I had fucked up the insides.

Nope, turns out there was simply pocket lint inside the jack and I had to fish it out. Works perfectly. Had a good laugh.

If you encounter secondhand phones for sale that have this issue, haggle the price down by stating it's defective, then fish out the lint at home.

Ugly ass shockmount!

Nah, my mother's going to lend me her old Z2 until I can buy a proper phone, but thanks for the help anyway.

>buy 64GB microSD for phone
>works fine
>fill it with movies and keep deleting and adding new ones since I work as a security guard and I need a bit of distraction
>fast forward to now
>SD suddenly doesn't work
>both phone and PC can read the files, but I can't remove, add, or format the card
>using chkdsk does nothing at all
So, is the microSD dead or something, kinda like how SSD's die and don't let you do anything if you write them way too many times?

Bit tight, but works! Looks nasty tho

Hope you suck on the mic, faggot.

Build quality doesn't look the best, but they feel solid enough in hand.
Tried them on and the first impressions are great. They feel really light and sit in the ear very securely. I feel as if they will never fall out accidentally, they also don't fall out when I give the wires a solid tug.
Coming from the zircons, the difference in bass is huge. Zircons have the nigbass most of us already know yet these are fairly modest. I'll make a proper review once I've used these for a while.

And you are the third proven /csg/ user who owned dem Audiomemes

>>Welcome

Hope you sit on that mic and think about your life choices

>no packaging
C H I N K E D

This happended to me twice with different microSD cards. It occured after formatting the card in gparted as a loop partition.

The other time I used it as a raspberry pi boot partition and formatted it more than 10times...

The problem is here described, so they are aware of it: kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6971/~/sandisk-microsd-memory-card-is-write-protected-or-locked

Both times the card seemed it blocked the write-access (can't delete) but only read. I guess they are not that foolproof after all, or maybe I need some of those nice ropes...

Could be due to a movie's bad formatting that it gave your SD AIDS.

I know that is what killed off my Sandisk and Toshiba (Twilight Samurai & Ugetsu respectively)

what is it with the reaction?

it's Lithu being bored

any good compact chink phones about? want something around 5 inches in length. anything else feels too big in my pocket

Any cheap micro sd cards with write speeds of more than 100mbps for recording 4k video?

>RN3P owner has had enough of MIUI 9 and makes the switch to LineageOS, now gets a Antutu score of 83k when before it onyl got 75k on MIUI (Cross-thread)

kind user, i've also been contemplating moving to lineage os. How is multitasking with it compared to miui ? Sadly I could only get a 2gb version, and even with xiaomi eu roms it bothers me from time to time.

Shame Lithu scared away all the glorious white chink reviewers from this general with his board culture autism

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime (same thing). 5" screen with 1080p resolution. Xiaomi Redmi Mi5 if you want god tier specs. Use Kimovil.com for best prices.

Comfy was a pajeet, user.

In the end i decided to buy the xiaomi mi5 over the zuk z2 because of the better build quality and camera. Not sure if the umi plus e would have been an even better choice.

Had these for a while and they are now tested out.

2Pcs AA 3.7V 14500 900mAh(in reality 700mAh) Rechargeable Li-ion - US $7.19
>Got chinked. Second cell died after one use.

LiitoKala Lii - 202 USB Battery Charger - EUR €5.48
>Gearbest. Works just fine,

THGS Electronic Digital Caliper - US $3.58
>Durable plastic. Range is good for intended use, but still very accurate.

CREE Q5 LED Torch AA/14500 - US $2.00
>The generic Q5 torch.

10440 14500 AA AAA Battery Box - US $0.30
>Best of the bunch. Sturdy, hard plastic. They can be even linked together. Got a few of them.
>aliexpress.com/item/2016-Colorful-Plastic-Case-Holder-Storage-Box-Cover-for-10440-14500-AA-AAA-Battery-Box-Container/32666974771.html

I've lived under my rock for a bit, is lineage OS the new cyanogenmod after that got discontinued? Is it basically a re branded cm 14?

Yep. Cyanogen went commmercial for a bit and things went wrong. Now the Cyanogen "brand" can't be used without lisencing so they changed the name to Lineage OS. Cyanogen, the name, is dead but nothing changed.

Hello fellow Swede.

tfw no tablets are ever in the infographics
does Sup Forums hate tablet PCs

Because techtablets already had them covered in a far more comprehensive manner than any infographic can hope to achieve.

Is RN3P still king of chinkphones?

So, the movile thing already ended

any new chink phone to look forward?

Looks like the new xiaomi thing is worse than the old one, right?

No. Unless you absolutely must have the 5.5" form factor the ZUK Z2 has it beat in every department