Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is his fatass always being ambalanced off

You answered your own question.

Old picture.

install gentoo

>tfw the equipment in that ambulance is powered by proprietary software
>tfw the machines they will connect him to in the hospital are also power by proprietary software
>tfw proprietary software saves his life

how much is this costing the taxpayer?

lmao

350 pesos

0€, he isn't European.

>tfw medicines they will give him is proprietary

Will he take them?

Nerve gas attack. He was a victim amongst the crowd

Where is his laptop?

Can't you see he's resting his head on it?

I'm sure in his wallet he only consents to open source medicine snd open source medicinal equipment

Yes.

Kernel panic

>strapped to the stretcher

Why?

Because he's about to be put in a damned ambulance on it's way to the hospital.

I've been on a stretcher before in an ambulance and I was not restrained.

Sure but RMS is insane and dangerous to the public

because the life support machines are running proprietary software and if he was free he'd thrash around and try to coreboot them

Then the EMS fucked up, it's pretty standard practice. Anyone who is fucked enough to need to be on a stretcher should be secured to it.

that's fucked up. it's a safety measure so you don't fall when the ambulance is taking a turn

That's what the side handles are that raise up. What sort of country is RMS in where they can't even afford proper stretchers.

Look at the ambulance. It's a Spanish speaking country. That fits. He speaks Spanish fluently.

>tfw doctor will write his medical card on Windows

but that's french retard.

woops. I was wrong. I think it's France

Actually I changed my mind can you do the presentation in English instead?

some spic attacked him, fucking niggers

That freakout was heavenly.

Catalan.

Notice the text and the yellow/red pattern on top of ambulance.

terrorism

Link it family member

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone...

That fucking weasel moans about non-free software but accepts treatment from medical equipment with non-free components.

He's a fraud.

>Kernel pannic
>Kernel
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

I don't think he counts medical equipment as computers
stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
>As for microwave ovens and other appliances, if updating software is not a normal part of use of the device, then it is not a computer. In that case, I think the user need not take cognizance of whether the device contains a processor and software, or is built some other way. However, if it has an "update firmware" button, that means installing different software is a normal part of use, so it is a computer.

For

This is old, from 2012. This is in Spain.

Yeah, I know this but he really makes up the rules to suit his own cause.

A lot of diagnostic equipment in a hospital would be classed as a computer and most will have closed source software of some form therefore his argument fails.

Stallman is such a manlet LMAO. He's only 5'10". I bet he devoted his life to something so autistic because he couldn't get laid.

If Stallman hasn't been hospitalized in your country it's actually not a country and at all and in fact pretty much a NON-country

Countries:
Spain
Finland
Probably USA

Non-countries:
Every other "country"

It was over software for a printer, not even joking