Attention Retards And Shills

The AMD Ryzen R7 series CPU is meant to go up against Intel's 8/10 core CPUs. In that regard, it completely destroys them on price, performance and TDP.

It is not meant to compete directly against their 4 core CPUs. Just the fact that it indirectly competes with a CPU that it was never targeted at in the first place, before the bugs have even been shaken out, should tell you just how much deep shit Intel is in.

When the R5 and R3 comes out and directly targets the rest of Intel's lineup, you're gonna see some serious shit. Ryzen is just beginning to shake things up. At the very least, they will be very cost effective options.

Also, 1080p GAYMAN benchmarks are fucking useless, because the difference is neligible over 60 FPS, and anyone who's putting together a new PC with a high end CPU and GPU isn't going to be running at 1080p anyway. They will always be GPU limited. Yes, even with the 1080 ti.

While I agree that R7 is meant to take on 6c/8c/10c intel offerings (and excels for HEDT), amd did market it heavily as a gayman cpu

They marketed it as capable of streaming while gaming.

b-but who cares about that. only gaymen matters. that's why I bought Intel(R) and use Windows(R) 10(TM)

B-BUT MUH GAYEMS!!! AHAHAHA AYYYMD BTFO LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posting in an AMD damage control thread.

This

Maki is cute

OK.

g-guys ryzen is only for linux and cinebench haha you stupid heads

you should buy it though and save 1 cent on electricity per year
t. pajaeet

Dumb makishitter kill youself

>something that shows that a cpu is inferiour at a task is irrelevant because everyone who gaymes gaymes at the gpu limit
you are retarded

Isn't muh electricity bill used by incelfags and nvidiots against amd?

I am NOT GPU limited by my copy of Yoda's Stories. I am CPU limited however, so I chose Intel.

But its shit in Dolphin and CEMU. The only thing that matters is emulating Breath of the Wild in 1080p 60FPS and as it stands a 7700K is a cheaper and better choice.

>motherboards come with 4 DIMM SLOTS
Dropped

(1/5)

(2/5)

(3/5)

(4/5)

(5/5)

>Trying to reason why autists and fanboys
OP don't do this to yourself.

I'm sure the one or two piratefags are overjoyed at the prospects of playing this in half a year.