Iphone se is the only compact phone worth buying

>Iphone se is the only compact phone worth buying

Where did android phones go so wrong

women control the market, and huge phones go well with purses.

It's more like the huge chinese population who uses the hieroglyphics in pic related prefer large phones because it allows them to see these symbols better.

Forgot pic

There's also the fact that people are using their phones to view more visual media than ever. People love shit like Instagram, Tumblr, and Youtube, and even Facebook is focusing on video content now. People want big, sharp screens for this consumption.

still you think there would be ONE android phone with good specs and nice small screen but nope the best is xperia x compact and its shit

The iPhone SE is the last iphone worth buying, if there was ever an android with the same form factor I'd buy in an instant

>he buys Apple shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't never have but am considering it now that it's the only option

Owner of an iPhone SE. I don't need nor want a big phone. I need a phone, not a small tablet, in my everyday carry. This is my first smart phone. I switched from an LG VX8300.

My only gripe is the maker. I have come to despise Apple in every way. I loathe this fascist company. I feel like this iPhone SE is not my phone, that it is Apple's phone and they are allowing me to borrow it. My next phone will most certainly be something that runs an open source OS and allows me to do to it whatever I choose to.

How does it work if you disable all the apple cloud features?
Like using owncloud, caldav, carddav and xmpp instead of using their services, is it possible to turn their stuff off or do they just run in parallel?

>.t itoddler manlet

I'm 6'6 with a 10.2 inch handspan
Large touchscreen phones are a godsend from mobile phone jesus himself

Huawei P9 my familia

Relatively cheap now that the P10 came out and a godtier phone

EMUI 5 is surprisingly not that cancerous too

huawei p9 is still pretty large compared to iphone se
t. manlet

I'm 5'9" tall

May be the case

But my previous phone was a hueg Zuk Z1 so the P9 feels confy af.

I got totally chink'd with that zuk too, shit build quality, fingerprint sensor stopped working after a month, and it ultimately stopped recognising the internal memory and stopped booting.

And cyanogen OS also sucks major dick
Fuck that phone was shit

>I loathe this fascist company. I feel like this iPhone SE is not my phone, that it is Apple's phone and they are allowing me to borrow it.
holy fuck mate keep your edge to reddit

>My next phone will most certainly be something that runs an open source OS and allows me to do to it whatever I choose to.
wtf do you dipshits want to do with your phones that iphones can't do, exactly?

I'm not even really trying to be a dick with this question. I just have no fucking clue what the hell you people mean.
phone calls, texting, facebook, email, calender, dropbox, steam app, banking app, music, podcasts, and weather. That's all I've ever ever considered putting on my phone and fucking everything can handle that. Even my shitty palm pre could do it, for the most part.

Tiny hands, small cock

My dad bought this phone.

Wish there were an android phone with this build quality and size.

I'd instantly buy that shit right up.

My cock is 6.5" and nicely thicc

From the begining idiot

Anybody?

Tbh I still think that design is sexy, would mind seeing a plus size. I hate the iPhone 7 looks like iPod touch

underrated post

You will regret it, iOS is good but it isn't geared towards the Sup Forums type audience.

it's great op

posting from my SE

>Māo
>Pussycat
It all makes sense now

What does the Sup Forums type audience need in a phone?

Proof?

I just want somethinh like nova launcher on iOS. Why cant i have it xD

>ishit
>worth owning

lmao

Flashing a different pajeets rom every other day.

That's still manlet tier

not from my perspective