Is there any fucking alternative to this piece of shit botnet...

Is there any fucking alternative to this piece of shit botnet? Don't suggest me firefox its fucking ugly and slow af compared to chrome. I just want to escape the botnet and keep the same aesthetic as chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/
arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chromium
although i cant get it to sync with google

Opera

ungoogled-chromium

>fucking ugly
You know they have themes retard.
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/
Make it look like chrome if you really want.
>slow af
It's fine for me. Try using the x64 version or a fork and tweaking some about:config entries.

chromium is the GOAT web browser

Chromium is the same botnet in a differnt color. Being "Open Source" doesn't mean that it wouldn't silently download binaries that listen to your microphone. arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/

Never trust Open Source; Free Software is the good shit.

Any fags ever heard of iridium or what?

It's solid but still would not use anything chrome for my main. Firefox-based only.

What's the difference between iridium and ungoogled-chromium?

whats that?

One is botnet, the other is a botnet.

Why the fuck do you care what chrome does if you're syncing all your shit to google anyways.

the answer is firefox while not being a retard

Has anyone used EPIC??

Yeah Firefox works well for me...Mobile device I don't like but laptop is fine

Chrome/chromium is literally the most secure browser in the world, with the best security team in the world.

I hate it on mobile. Just web extensions with no ability to change the UI. Wish I could use it for uBlock support but can't get over the shitty UI and no customizability. I use Habit browser personally on Android.

Google Ultron.
That's NASA tier software, dude

>Literally nobody said Vivaldi
Proof that Sup Forums is filled with google controlled opposition

>tries to avoid the botnet
>wants to use google sync
neo-Sup Forums everybody

ungoogled chromium or no sync chromium. nothing else really comes close to chrome unfortunately unless you're willing to make compromises.

nice meme

You can enable encrypted syncing. You use a passphrase (which is never sent to Google's servers) to encrypt and decrypt your synced data client-side.

Okay Stallman, go back to learning how to install Gentoo.

Can someone give me a quick ru down on this?

this

well not really because it still has chinese botnet but who cares about the chinese

edge is the best 64bit browser

Too bulky URL bar, etc.

ungoogled-chromium