Too fucking bad sold it before ryzen dropped at 15 bucks AMD can suck my dick

but it is up already

>1 day

Expand to 5 days then.

literally

dead beaver cat pounce bounce

it looks greatt

>1 day graph
Wow you're a desperate fanboi. Its going to tank hard, all the hype of the past year has just created a massive bubble. Now would be the time to short it.

Most people here are waiting for the Ryzen 5 1400X. Basically same gayming performance as Ryzen 1800X but half the price and less cores.

if everyone thinks the same the opposite will happen.

>youjustwait
amd fuck up with not doing what intel does
you first release the gamer chips, that's how your get the kids to shill for you for free

I'm buying more at $11 and you'd be a fool not to.

memeing aside jesus christ, what happened in the last year that made the stock such a good buy? The new GPU line?

AMD is terribly inept with these things even when their products are OK. They released their mid and low range GPUs first, so all the reviews used Intel CPUs as to not bottleneck the GPU during testing. So naturally people get the impression that Intel makes better CPUs. Then they release their high end CPUs with, and they get reviewed with Nvidia's GPUs at to not bottleneck the CPU because AMD doesn't have anything like the Titan XP out yet. So people get they impression that Nvidia makes better GPUs.

>good buy
>unstable shit that bounces up and down
pick one

good buys are not unstable bitcoin-volatility tier

they are a tiny player affected by the big guys

the magical thing with AMD stock is, it skyrockets on ever quarterly financial report when it's better than expected.
since everyone's so disappointed now, expectations are low, but Ryzen is still selling out, so AMD is probably going to be in the green this quarter
my projection is it'll top out ~$23 in a years time or so when Naples and Vega had time in market. Probably all down hill from here
small chance of an AMD bubble if they build up a lot of marketshare with ryzen or if intel profits start noticeably going down.

>over 500% YTD increase is not a good buy

What do you call that, retard? A good flip? You know what I meant.

Look at the entire market as a whole.
The whole market is massively up from QE, there was heavy speculation on the election, and the market was predicting a Trump win. There is no single cause for stock performance, and trying to attributed even a handful of causes is too simplistic and limited. If you fall into that line of logic you'll be fooling yourself into seeing patterns which really don't exist.

I call it hindsight is 20/20.

Not that guy, but I think he means that because their stock is so unstable and has already increased by so much, that their stock isn't guaranteed to keep going up.

The Ryzen 7 is a workstation CPU

>The whole market is massively up from QE,
It is but nothing like AMD's stock has been in the past year. AMD is going to crash hard and i'll laugh at all the fanbois again.

>The Ryzen 7 is a workstation CPU
lol no. My Xeon E5-2660 v2s are workstation CPUs. Opterons are marketed towards workstations (although no one uses them).

Most workstations have identical needs to gaming desktops.

In many cases they have FEWER cpu needs than gaming.

Not everyone is rendering, they actually do WORK.

its going to tank hard..

literally the same story from when amd started to pick up from being 1.62$ ....

if you wanna see a typical tech bubble look at the 1m graph of nvidia it is blowing on their faces for quite some time

You can't make such retarded and childish generalized statement. You're just announced to anyone in the know that you're a shitposting little kid who doesn't understand anything about investments or trading.
Nvidia was a massively overvalued company while AMD is massively undervalued.
Analysts put out that Nvidia was an advised sell.
Last month there were 17 recommended holds on AMD, and 10 recommended buy. When AMD's pays down their long term debt in full they're going to have their credit rating reevaluated, and that has major implications for the long term outlook on the company.
Their stock is going to rally again, and it'll top higher than $15.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Alright, listen you mouth-breathing morons. Ryzen doesn't perform as expected on your shitty vidya gaymes, but who the fuck cares about that aside from the average consumer? Let them rot and shitfling by themselves. You're missing the big picture in that AMD has made a CPU that not only performs just as well as the competition, but it does so with a lower power consumption and at a lower price. This is extremely important for the server market. AMD will buttrape Intel on the enterprise. They are going to make huge money there unless Intel bribes them with """""loyal""""" rebates.

oh i know quite a lot of stuff actually

this is just a typical sell on news rally and nothing more

>Vikram Nagarkar

AMD is fucking dead

It's time to accept it and move on

>My Xeon E5-2660 v2s

Guess what? Ryzen fucking destroys them. In fact, they even perform on the level of dual Xeon E5-2630V4

servethehome.com/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-linux-benchmarks/
servethehome.com/amd-ryzen-7-1700-linux-benchmarks-zen-buy/

You can OC the R7 1700 to run at 1800X performance too.

should i screen cap this just like other AMD nonsense ?

I shall screencap (You) and then laugh when the enterprise starts eating AMD opterons.

>$100+ in 2019
well if a meteor falls on every single intel building, it might happen
seriously though
they could get a bubble like nvidia
not counting on it though

You realise that Ryzen is already dominating server benchmarks right? When Naples comes out and delivers 32c/64t and fucking DECIMATES Intel you'll see the stock surge.

This shit is hilarious

Sup Forums is now a fucking stock board

People here pump up AMD and then dump it when all the suckers they tricked into buying that crap realize they were duped

Fuck AMD shills are the worst kind of people

Ryzen can handle ECC, and the current lineup has a high core count with not the best clock speeds or IPC, at a decent power draw. It's a workstation CPU get over it

How nice of you to include me.

Don't be mad.

>low resolution
WHAT
THE
FUCK
Is this bullshit

Shills on suicide watch

Now is pretty bad time to sell the stock.
Just sayinaples.

>QE
That ended a long time ago memeboi
Now its rate rises and debt bubble poppin time

Enterprise-class business solutions arn't looking for budget-tier hardware. They arn't gonna give a shit that AMD is a little bit cheaper when they probably have partnership deals with Intel, and if they don't the Intel name still carries more weight with the Xeon name than AMD will ever have with Ryzen. I'm not talking about performance, i'm talking about perception. Penny-pinching price points only appeal to the "gaming" audience that you keep talking down to.

>AMD true price is 12 bucks
>Oh no it went to 15 to 12.45
>It back at opening price

Yes goyim

>Enterprise-class business solutions arn't looking for budget-tier hardware.

They are looking for Naples, which is Ryzen probably at 2.2GHz with a Vcore at 0.7-0.8 (just speculating from its voltage curve here) with 32c/64t. There's also a pretty big market for startups who need a lot of power at a cheap price too, which the current Ryzen 7 lineup is pretty good at (particularly the R7 1700), there's another big market to be captured when their 6 core and 4 cores release with people building NASes, cheap build servers, home servers etc.

It will also be great for people doing work such as programming as the Ryzen compile performance is pretty fucking good so far, and other workstation work that scales well with many threads will also benefit (list in pic related) while being half the price of a 6900k

>that title
How To Recognize American Clickbait For Normies: 15 Shocking Secrets Revealed: This Will Stun You: What They Don't Want You To Know

here is your (you) for all hose capital letters you typed out.

It's dead, jim

this and it's literally telling you what to think, they're not even trying to appear unbiased

Looks good up here

i sold it when they hit their 5 year high, they won't touch $15 again in another 5 years.

> expects a 75%+ growth in the share price in year
> all downhill from here

WTF mate?! Buy LEAPS.

>1 day
wasn't it at 15 before ryshit launch? kek

instead of marketing to gamers, they should have started pumping money into building cheap workstations for people who edit photos and videos, something aesthetic, powerful, and enjoyable.

that's really niche and professionals/prosumers usually aren't as uninformed as gamers. hyping it up like crazy for gaming allowed them to still get a bunch of sales from gamers who think games will be able to use 16 logical cores "if they're programmed properly" and maybe they'll be able to appeal to budget gamers with their 2-6 core parts.

>AMD doesn't have anything like the Titan XP out yet.
but they do

Looks like the ship is sinking

nasdaq.com/symbol/amd/insider-trades

I work for by government and everyone's computer here has Xeons in them

what the fuck is with you retarded fanboys making /biz/ threads here, your stock is never going to be worth shit when half of you probably barely own 50 shares at best anyway

This is literally the only benchmark I've ever seen you retards post and it's comparing a brand new 2017 chip to mothballed sandy vagina shit from six fucking years ago and on a few generally worthless metrics to begin with. This thing isn't a workstation chip, it never will be, just shut the fuck up and wait for the Opterons.

>think AMD won't rise even though they destroy Intel in server benchmarks

>building cheap workstations
Nobody does this in 2017. The vast majority of the workstation market is dominated by OEMs and the businesses who order entire fleets from them at a time.

the most relentless AMD shills were probably trying to pump their stock. they were really disingenuous fucking pieces of shit.

>negative PEG is good

workstation CPUs are whatever the OEMs negotiate will be best to put in their machines.

If dell gets an order for 100 machines, they aren't going to go out and source ryzen parts just for that customer.

Jewtel BTFO

It's almost as if people don't know that you are supposed to buy on a rumour and sell on the launch. That's like stocks 101.

>being this stupid

Why was the enterprise-class looking for budget-tier solution to escape intel your retard?

That all they care about efficiency and cheapness you dumbfuck.They are sick of having Intel grabbing their balls for x86

really makes you think

Negative PEG is good, yes.

>and the market was predicting a Trump win.

No. The market predicted a Hillary win hence why it plummeted for several days before recovering and then surging.

Why would you even bother posting?

businessinsider.com/stock-market-trump-win-2016-11

Hello, sir!

Please no dump stock, sir!