ASIC miners

Why haven't you designed and created your own crypto currency miners, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Verilog-HDL-paperback-Samir-Palnitkar/dp/0132599708
bitcoinx.com/bitcoin-mining-software/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would I actually go about doing this? I've always wanted a howto considering I have so many computers at my dad's CNC shop. Might as well put them to good use on their downtime.

>so many computers at my dad's CNC shop

Irrelevant, this is not about computers.

Okay, that's fair. But is there any literature for dumbasses who have done nothing outside of intermediate electronics repair/construction and gcode that can lead me to making my own hot meme bitcoin miner?

this

There is no point unless you can get free/extremely cheap electricity.
I've heard in the west you basically have to own land in a shitty industrial park or other such area to get energy cheap enough for a profit.

Okay, I have an industrial lot/building that can easily be affixed with solar panels for cheap. I'm not asking for the feasibility. I'm asking for the literature on where to start.

Depends where you live. It's 0.15€ (0.18$) per kWh here. I doubt it's any cheaper in developping countries.

>asking for literature about inventing new stuff

Gee I wonder why there isn't a book about stuff that nobody has done... How about you start at the library and study for ten years in order to acquire the knowledge you seek? Fucking millennials.

Nigga, I am asking if there is any literature on where to start in respect to these. There's obviously something made like this now . Lick my entitled millennial ass.

Would it be possible to slap those into something like a Raspi and put them in a small container with a solar panel and have them power themselves while still making money?

lol

must be 18 to post here

An ASIC miner or even an ANT Miner mines 500x times more than what your electricity bill is worth.

kek

I feel like you worded this wrong?

Maximum pc did a how to article about it a couple of years ago it should still be in their pdf archive

They even talk about the prebuilt mini rigs that specialize in this and rate them vs rolling your own

Forgot the month sorry but i remember it was in huge words on the cover

So let's say electricity isn't an issue (which it really isn't for some of us which don't live in le capitalism-communism).

Exactly how do you overclock a piece of hardware to harness 100KW per hour in order to mine 1 bitcoin or 90 monero?

even if I just want to leave my PC all the time to earn some pennies since I have free power

is there a good program for that?

Seriously, you'd NEVER earn back the costs of the panels ever.

or even the pi.

because it's already been done

Because it is not 2008 any more.

amazon.com/Verilog-HDL-paperback-Samir-Palnitkar/dp/0132599708

And then once you master hardware design at the level of Jim Keller, you'll need to shell out tens-hundreds of thousands for quality FPGAs or millions for ASIC fabrication.

>Raspi
>solar panel
>power themselves
>making money

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

user, you need to dive into FPGA, which are the basis of these miners, youll need some familiarity with low-level programming languages and micro-controller knowledge wouldnt hurt either.

bitcoinx.com/bitcoin-mining-software/

What about neuronal prediction?