Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXvmKkhINQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck him. Krystal Key is /our gal/

Who the fuck is she?
Not OP

A label reader with boobs.

He created Linux

Is she smarter or dumber than Linus Sex Tips?

What other value does she have then her three holes?

ALL youtube "reviewers" are piles of shit, full of themselves and giving you nothing useful. I fell for the stupid meme a single time because of my friends and bought a laptop he recommended. It's the worst piece of shit I've ever bought, with some of the most ridiculous undiagnosable electronic flaws like its inability to work with 2/3 of all the usb harddrives you plug into it

Wendell is not like that bro!!

She reviews phone cameras by taking lots of pictures of her chest.

The ultimate salescuck. Will tell anything for money.
Most of his viewers are literally 12 year old gamers.

Sebastian is the most knowledgable tech nerd geek computer freak guy in the whole interwebs

or here try this one: somehow the stupid thing with its intel/nvidia optimus gpu switching thing, in certain circumstances like I tihnk directx9 rendering, has unfixable DIAGONAL screen tearing. Try explaining that one and collect your nobel prize

Then she sounds like a chick version of MBKniggerHD

A lot of laptops with odd resolutions have a 90° tilted pixel grid so scaling doesn't look so obvious
It's not a problem if you have extremely high res screen but it's very obvious if you lean in close

I literally sounds like a you problem

I really want to go balls deep and impregnate her while she hugs me close with her legs and claws at my back desu desu

GUYS
He literally made a video about some chink botnet hacked version of windows 8

he talks like a goddamn retard.

what about the other technig?

>wearing glasses inside
confirmed a sperg

This. He's automatically based simply because he's the creator of Linux.

IF YOU AINT BRINGING DDR4 INTO THE MAINSTREAM WITH THE NEW CORE i7 6700K AND CORE i5 6600K. CLICK THE LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION TO GTFO MY THREAD

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Some reply grill

Typical non specific laptop problems
Don't try to plug in everything and the kitchen sink on a mobile device, you really should be using a powered USB hub for that sort of thing
Also Optimus is a meme, just use your dedicated gpu by going to the Nvidia control panel, then Preferred Graphic Processor settings, change from "Auto select" to "High Performance NVIDIA Processor"

Literal sponsor-of-the-week shill who's praised by Sup Forumsirgins. Doesn't know much about tech other than the few buzzwords spoon fed to him by corporations or the technobabble made by his other writers.

He is a literal idiot when it comes to anything more than gayming. His server is basically just consumer grade hardware with shitty RAID configs that make him lose his data all the time so he can make more videos spewing out more technobabble and trying to look cool for the preteen know-it-alls that subscribe to him.

Yeah, I can already tell it's more of the same trash, except with tits.

I'm not expecting some riced Gentoo setup in the background, but macOS on defaults and the other hipster-girl shit is enough for me to judge the quality of her content.

this, although it's copypasta

TunnelBear! TunnelBear! TunnelBear!

Anandtech is shit now. Whom should I watch/read to get the real details on Ryzen/1080ti?

>Nigger

half assed faggot that got lucky with a lot of retards that follow him maybe because they feel identified.
More often than not he says he is into some project and when he show what the fuck he was doing on a video you can clearly see he started and as he find more difficulties he just drop it and make some lame excuse.
Reviews have become the same, I guess he is just a lazy fucker.

She's Hispanic.

A clown who pretends he's a tech genius when in reality he can't build a rackmount computer without frying several motherboards.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXvmKkhINQw

Hello, and welcome to Tech Deals!

YouTube is his full time job? Then he's taking sponsorship money, and is an unreliable source.

There.

/thread

this meme is really shit

i get the diagonal screen tearing too but for some reason it's only when im plugged in at the wall.

Am I the only one?

Holy fuck, this guy is a piece of shit. Can he just not anymore? Why does he have no shame?

Legit question, why can't this douche just buy an actual rackmount server instead of literally hacking and slashing away at his own shitty setup?

He didn't get a rackmount donated to him :)

I think he's a blistering idiot that has too much ADHD to really put any care or focus into any real project. It's why he's in debt and paying his asian editors minimum wage.

I'm genuinely curious where it says he is in debt?

At least use grammar when calling someone retarded.

I think alot of Sup Forums is sour grapes over Linus because he is relatively successful. He gets to play around with the latest and greatest Nvidia Pascal ® and Intel Kaby Lake ® products, while Sup Forums losers only have broken arch installs on their thinkpads.

>One Year Supply of Crack Sweepstakes
Thank god Chappelle is coming back.

Is this the retard that watercooled a server?
A server - the think which sole purpose of is to keep data safe and intact. Watercooled.

Yes, and he made it in a bathroom... with the supply line still on... and he drilled a hole into a radiator. I really wish he'd get some self respect.

I remember seeing the video somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. Sauce?

Tastypctv is way better. A sexy Aryan goddess with delicious accent.

Since when has anandtech been shit?

Anyone have the video of him raging while at a tech conference? Some shitty company wanted him to tell an obvious lie about the performance of their laptop.

>He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).

?????

How's her foot game?

What about techmoan, he's pretty good