Could crypto mining be productive for me, being that I live in barracks on fort drum. Unlimited free electricity...

Could crypto mining be productive for me, being that I live in barracks on fort drum. Unlimited free electricity, and a broken heater in upstate New York. (We aren't allowed space heaters) but gpu heat output wouldn't count I'm assuming.

Or any other high power consuming services I could host to make use of my free electricity?

Why aren't you allowed space heaters?
If they don't really have a reason then sure, go for it
But if there's a reason then you probably should risk it

Fire hazard is their reason, but as long as i don't cover it with a blanket I'm prolly not gonna start a fire

Since you aren't paying for the electricity then I guess it could be if your using old equipment too
Bitcoin mining isn't very profitable anymore but if you wanted to make an investment you could try something like Ethereum or Gridcoin

How about not wasting tax payers money?

No it's a waste of time you won't get anything. Maybe if you didn't cuck your life away for die juden you wouldn't be such a poorfag.

This.

God bless America, but I have no respect for military.

yeah you're totally right, The government and The taxpayers truly care about me, my finances and quality of life. Maybe I should consider them a little more too

Its not our job to give a fuck about you. You're just some dude who joined the military. What do you expect.

If you think your first line is gonna allow you to run that kind of equipment, in your barracks room, without any explanation, then son, you ain't been in the army too long.

No and I completely understand, and you proved my point perfectly. Among that not being your job, it is not my job to worry about how wasting your taxes

You sound like a right cunt and it makes sense that you joined the military.

U rite

Ya don't suppose someone from the technology thread might get upset with your blatant attempt to defraud taxpayers? And maybe archive the thread... maybe even send an email or 20 to fort what was it again?

Is that a picture of your room?

Implying there is something illegal about using the resources the government affords me?

Tyrone, give the electricity back.

You're in the army so I'll forgive you for your stupidity. If the u.s. government doesn't mine bitcoins, why do you think they'd be ok with you doing it?

>Vape

You are a fucking faggot aren't you?

I work for them and they provide me with quarters and utilities, They really don't care how I use those resources as long as they are legal. I guess they'll start busting in doors of the rooms of people who leave their lights on all day, because that's surely their priority

>You are a fucking faggot aren't you?
Yes

Ayyy I was in an MP unit at Drum. Don't hang yourself

I don't hate it too bad so far, I got here nearing the end of one of their really mild winters