Why even buy a flagship?

I have a Moto e 2nd gen. Almost two years old. Still very snappy, runs all apps, most games.

The phone could be bought for food stamps at launch. Why buy a 1000 device again?

Yes yes very nice.. HOWEVER
green bubbles

idk, bought my S6 around launch, well I got it for 'free'from a contract. Replaced the battery once and I still like it.

Normies don't understand tech and think financing the most expensive phone is the best option because
>Samsung best
>aplel best
>what is a 1plus?

Better yet buy a flagship with a network that isn't shit and keep that for 4+ years

if you're happy with your phone, that's fine, but you probably don't even know what you're missing, and you can get a chink flagship for $300-400

I actually deployed a fleet of about 50 Moto E 2nd Gen LTE 8GB phones for a small business after a positive experience with the Moto G. This user is fucking lying to you. If "snappy" means multiple seconds just for the lock screen to come up or >10s hard freezes in Chrome, then yes, they are blazing fast. Android is garbage.

>> iPhone shill

2 rupees have been deposited in your designated shitting loop Rajeesh.

>Android is garbage.
marshmallow/nougat with high-end hardware is baller af tho

The new moto g is

>just got a Galaxy S4 and installed Lineage
Literally perfect

my phone is a shitty 30 dollar android phone, i don't think anything over $200 is worth it

>> Anything over 200

When the OP says flagship and 1000.

I have one. It's good enough for me since I only use it to call, text, light internet browsing, and Strava.

Which android version are you running?

post a vid of any Snapdragon 410-based Moto unlocking and loading a heavy site like The Verge in under 15 seconds

Noone here is switching to iPhone. Fuck off

I paid $800 on an S7 Edge and then dropped it, cracking the back glass within two weeks. I'll just get another one and toss the old phone in the trash.

Haha....?

i'm not defending moto e i'm just saying modern android isn't bad at all, it has the features and technical capabilities of iOS and more

Clumsy. Good thing they are relatively cheap tech to replace

original shitposter here

I agree from a feature standpoint, my point is that from an efficiency and maintenance standpoint the Android value bracket is indefensible. you have to have a tricked out Pixel to perform half as smooth as a three year old iPhone SoC. Everyone trips all over themselves praising the price to performance ratio of cheapo Android phones but that's when they are reviewed the week they launch: OS is up to date (not for long) and there's been no cruft accumulated. These phones do not last and you get what you pay for. Anything Android except for the ultra high end is literal garbage that belongs in a literal garbage can.

Black Friday got me a $50 smartphone that is pretty good.

Apple was great at keeping iPhones up to date.

An iPhone 4 or lower is completely useless now. A 4s barely works.

A 5 is on iOS 10 but is doubtfully better than a Moto e

Because I can easily afford it. Why not?

holy shit those top bezel.

>free
good goy.

The 4S is almost six years old. Good luck running your Galaxy Nexus these days.

Galaxy S2 kills iPhone 4s.

I've had the moto e 2015 since it came out and am currently running the latest cyanogenmod nightly before they went under. Can confirm even after all this time and many drops it still runs like new. My only gripe is it doesn't have a flash for the camera, not that I ever taken pictures but just to use as a flashlight.

what back glass?

I'm still running on a Droid 4. Little sluggish but like a dumb smartphone with a keyboard. Plus can pick one up for $20.

I bought a G3 for $150 off Amazon like a year ago

It's fine, I won't replace it until it fucking dies