Where can I legally hire an elite hacker?

Serious answers please.

Other urls found in this thread:

realmofthemadgod.com/
realmeye.com/guild/DecaGMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From my dick

You want someone to program something for you for money? If it's malware you'll still need to find a way to get it on their computer.

Sup Forums is horrible.

My dick is horrible

I need somebody who can grant me access to a Moderator's account on a video game called Realm of the mad god.

Visit hacking conventions and meet up irl, get their cards, etc. I don't think anyone will take you seriously if you try to do it online, you'll probably just get hacked yourself for fun.

>legally hire
Well this implies that whatever purposes you want them for are perfectly legal. I recommend posting a listing on Indeed stating that you are hiring a pentester/certified ethical hacker, and will be paying a minimum of 100k a year starting, plus decent health benefits.

realmofthemadgod.com/

I need the Email + pass of any one those accounts.

realmeye.com/guild/DecaGMs

How feasible is this?

Easy. Just r-substitute the eigenvalues of the password's hashing function and do a convolution product between that and the login. Then biject what you have to Z/3Z and you'll find the password.

Serious answers please

this
its easy if you're not a brainlet

you cannot legally hire someone to commit a crime

man i used to love this game

Do you need to get access to some sort of account? If so, that is not very hard to do.

Email me [email protected]

Any top level university o institute.

this is correct, but if you want to keep the account afterwards you have to remember to salt the hash matrix.
even brainlets can do this. it's only hard if you're (((OP)))

Find Information Security Analysts on LinkedIn

I-is this a joke or am I retarded?

Wow user. I didn't know PC's could make mustard gas until today.

forensics
penetration testing
etc.

It's a joke

both

>eigenvalues
>convolution product
>Z/3Z
How's college going?

Heh, kid, I've hacked a few computers in my time with my Kali Linux OS™ Skills. Shoot me a PM at [email protected].

Cya around kiddo'

Yes.

But it depends on the purpose.

see

Underage pls go