Guys, is this shit normal? It's happening as soon as I leave my pc idling...

Guys, is this shit normal? It's happening as soon as I leave my pc idling. Seems like scheduled maintenance but i have nothing scheduled

sei italiano?

MAMA MIA

si brothello

Windows 10 schedules shit ton even if you don't.

this fucking OS is a shit. My fucking latitude is burning my lap

enjoy with your botnet-os

definitely not normal.i think you'll need to contact JRR Tolkien to translate that shit

Don't worry, it's just the CIA recording everything you do

Seems like a bitcoin miner.

I tried running many malwarebytes ans other AV scanning but nothing popped up. Alao network usage is 0 about this process

>right click on task
>open file path
See where it leads to. It does look a lot like malware.

This looks like a miner. FUG.

>opencl.dll
yep, miner

Yeah, thats w10 for you

Had to download one of those cmdprompt bat files that shuts off the telemetry and defender just to get it to stop using 99 percent disk usage all the fucking time for no reason.

That was a fresh install. Fuck my life and fuck windows.

you are using the Amd Cpu? They are having trouble running the Windows 10. To switch with INtel Cpu would fix this.

>opencl
>cuda

My sides how the fuck did you get a miner on a fresh install

Congrats on actually noticing the problem though. Windows babies users and hides complicated and highly advanced stuff such as system monitoring tools away from them

shills taking on a new tactic. this is a fucking miner, not a cpu fault

Upgrade to Windows 7 and be careful what you install

ahahaha you useless shit how do you get infected with bitcoin miner in 2017? And then fail to recodnise what it is without posting on Sup Forums? Kill yourself you useless pile of shit.

>the software of windows

stop downloading pirated software

>Disco

UPDATE
Found the little motherfucker. Pretty intelligent way of infection and really good evasion.
It used 2 based .exe
1) Dropped the Idle.maintenance.exe program in the temp folder togheter with the .ddl with the mining hash. It also put this file into the idle maintenance schedule, so if you run on battery the whole windows process doesen't run.
2) Was the actual miner (Idle.maintenance.exe)

what a motherfucker

your the biggest tool ever for getting infected by some literal 12 year old russian kid

It was a fresh installation made from a normal created usb drive. Probably the malware was on a PC on LAN.
PROTIP: not my home network

Pls die u r just a fgt Mr jesoo.

Passcode: poo is in the loo

Fat neckbeard detected

Sure mr.L

No you fucking idiot that is not normal at all you have Bitcoin miner get rid

It's mr. Lollington for you

>It was a fresh installation made from a normal created usb drive
You do realize that we can all see "BitTorrent" in your screenshot?

i installed firefox, bittorrent, steam, speccy and winaero tweaker. The basic i need for a new pc

Your shit's been compromised. Format your hard drive and reinstall Windows anew.

Its the cia or fbi using you zombie-pc to crack passwords

> bittorrent
You are mining bitcoins for them

>windows
lol

>idle_maintenance
No, no it's not normal.

Install gentoo
not even memeing senpai

>idle_maintenance
kekkers